Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu (43038 Views)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Mrrationalshop: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, has said there is a clear division between the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu and his father, who is the traditional ruler of Afarakwu community in Abia.
Ikpeazu stated this while taking questions from State House correspondents, after a meeting with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday.
The reporters had asked him to react to the demand of a youth group seeking the dethronement of the father of the Biafra agitator.
“I clearly separate Kanu from his father. The processes of handling traditional institutions are enshrined in the laws of our land.
“And traditional rulers who are members of our constituency have the leadership they will do the needful at the appropriate time. But for me, I think there is a clear division between Nnamdi Kanu and his father,” he said.
Assuring residents of his state of their safety, Ikpeazu said the economy of Abia would suffer if “if we make our kitchen the theater of Biafra”.
“Nigerians know that for some time now that this group called IPOB was agitating for a separate nation called Biafra and that the home state of the leader of that group happens to be Abia state,” he said.
“As expected, when such things happen there is an interface between some members of that group and the military, and the theater was Abia state. And some people attempted to hijack that event to conflagrate our country.
“To the glory of God the rest is history, we are still working to stabilise the fragile peace in the region. I thank God also for the instruments he used to be able to keep our country as one. We are humbled by the privileges.
“I will continue to protect the lives and property of my brothers and sisters irrespective of where they come from. You know that the mainstay of our economy in Abia state is trade and commerce and I do not think it will augur well for our economy,”‎ he added.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-biafra-why-i-cant-dethrone.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Theakthedream: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
The Governor is just trying to protect Kanu's father...

Anyway, Nnamdi Kanu Must Resume or Resign....
#Ourmumudondo

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by attackgat: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
When Nnamdi Kanu was still in jail, his father granted an interview where he said he would gladly give up his throne for Biafra.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by sarrki(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
But he must produced the carnage called son he produced

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
attackgat:
When Nnamdi Kanu was still in jail, his father granted an interview where he said he would gladly give up his throne for Biafra.

Like father like son

They are liars

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by RareDiamond: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
NNAMDI KANU COMES FROM A HIGHLY REVERED ROYALTY. The Monarch who is Nnamdi Kanu's father is a just, fair and highly respected KING an epitom of good leadership. The Afara Ukwu community is an important ancient city in Umuahia.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by ritababe(f): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Theakthedream:

#Ourmumudondo

they have fake his death, claiming he was killed during the invasion even when his brother said he escape.

#coward ipob

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by AzeezAbubakar1: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
ritababe:

they have fake his death, claiming he was killed during the invasion even when his brother said he escape.

#coward ipob
my wife my wife

welcome back na me and you till the end of nairaland

#singing
if you leave me yawa go gass oooo see gobe bebi yawa go gass oooo
Rita if you leave me yawa go gass oooo...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by greatiyk4u(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
The South-East Governors, Senators, Reps members have all failed our Youths

They take advantage of our business consciousness to deny the few eligible job seekers employment in the states making our people shift their blame to the CENTRE. (high rate of unemployment, under employment,laziness,illiteracy, ignorance is the main fuel igniting the agitation because Kanu lacks the Finesse,coordination,intellect to command a. Mammoth crowd of decent followers in an IDEA society)

In Enugu state, apart from the recent Prim school teachers employment, there has not been any open talk more of transparent job vacancy in the state since the return of democracy in 1999,till date and the same happens in other states

Painfully, the few of their family members, slaves,concubines, friends and political party members they employ are paid 32k on Level 8 Graduate level yet some Idiots come online to criticize N-power

These are the people holding back our progress not FG,

Then, what is the wisdom in allowing Kanu's. Father to remain a king in the alleged "ZOO"
The Coward KANU is equally enjoying the proceeds of the papa royal renumeration from the ZOO treasury since he is still Housed and fed by the parents even at his old age

Ndi-Igbo murun anya

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Frankyboy1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
You don't play with the lives of11.6million,.una hear,jobless wicked ipob youths, that see the igbos outside biafra land as collateral damage.because they refused to come back home and fry garri! Daft lots

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
He should also be sent on exile for not calling his son to order.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stupid and cowardly governor. You de fear to complete the charade you and your fellow chicken SE governors started?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by hakeem4(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
In my opinion, I don't think it's necessary to dethrone the father for a sin the son committed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by YelloweWest: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
sad
Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Hadone(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
The consequences of elder not advising the younger ones

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Crystolexy: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
You don't even have that power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
sad
Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by sojayy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2017

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
sarrki:
Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Chiedu4Trump: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kanu simply said we are leaving and the whole country became scared.
What are they scared of?

Their fear means that they need us, the sooner we realise this the Better for us..

And why will they dethrone him, what has he done wrong?
Saying that we shall not serve the fulani oligarchy is that wrong?

The Emir that abducted a child was he dethroned?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/13/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor-2/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
So this is what igbo tradition have been reduced to, why will a governor be thinking of dethroning a king?? Can this happen to sardauna of sokoto or emir of kano??

All these evil are happening because we forsake our old ways.. Since I carried ikenga I have been seeing changes in my life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Sunofgod(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
But they are dead.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by sureheaven(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
U don't need that because the man derives joy in what his son does. He thinks that's how to have a hero in the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by Naijaphobia(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nnamdi KANU endorses IPOB's proscription, says Nigeria's unity is unnegotiable.Promises restructuring if elected president in 2019. Beaming with confidence radiating from the huge support from the Hausa/Fulani community and financial backings of the 5 eastern state governors, Nnamdi says Chukwu Okiki Abiama has assured him of occupying Aso Rock come 2019.
On Igbos, he says: I remain their supreme leader and anything I say they obey.
Unconfirmed information gathered has it that Shettima an Arewa youth leader may likely be his running mate.
Nnamdi KANU advises Nigeria not to panic and assume he never championed any secession agenda.Even if he called Nigeria a zoo, don't animals in the zoo deserve some level of respect?He however, withdraws the derogatory name and believes Nigeria is a nation with hope.

Nnamdi KANU

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by chosengocap: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Theakthedream:

#Ourmumudondo

"Muhammadu Buhari's UN speech is watery,
unpresidential, uninspiring... he pretty much talked about
every other country except his own. It shows lack of
focus"
~ Aljazeera

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by nairanaira12: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
sarrki:

Is there anything wrong in igbos desiring to leave Nigeria? Is it a must to remain part of a country? Are they slaves or what that they can't demand to separate if they so desire?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu by chosengocap: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin
Check the time of your post and this
First to post
"Muhammadu Buhari's UN speech is watery, unpresidential, uninspiring... he pretty much talked about every other country except his own. It shows lack of focus" ~ Aljazeera

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Pictures Of Lagos During The Colonial Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.