Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava (925 Views)

Where To Buy Corn Starch In Nigeria / We Buy HIGH-STARCH Cassava Tubers TME419 / List Of Cassava Starch Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava by omoola007(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello Nairalander,

I have about 10-12 acres of mature cassava in Abeokuta. I have sold it to a broker in the past but he dumped me. For this year, i want to process to either Gari, fufu or starch. I can sponsor the processing but i need to know where to go. i am also fine with a JV where i supply the Cassava and a plant processes and sell and we share the profit.

This is urgent , Gariguy i need your help. Anyone else with insight please help.
Re: Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava by wahles(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
omoola007:
Hello Nairalander,

I have about 10-12 acres of mature cassava in Abeokuta. I have sold it to a broker in the past but he dumped me. For this year, i want to process to either Gari, fufu or starch. I can sponsor the processing but i need to know where to go. i am also fine with a JV where i supply the Cassava and a plant processes and sell and we share the profit.

This is urgent , Gariguy i need your help. Anyone else with insight please help.

im in Abeokuta! We can work something, especially processing to garri
Re: Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava by olushollys(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good one, i can't find your contact you call or whatsapp sola on 08050482339. Thanks
Re: Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava by Olive27: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
omoola007

I think processing your cassava tubers should be quite easy as you will find numerous processing unit in Abeokuta suburbs. You can always take it to any of those set ups and they will bill you for it. You may also find processing plants. I could give you a recommendation.

The above is all easy. The serious part is finding reliable partners if you must go that way.

I suggest you do a market scan of where to sell to.

Harvest in batches of say 1 acre each time

Process some into gari and some into fufu or any other way you like

Sell those and then return to harvest again

You can partner with the direct seller by giving the processed stuffs to them on credit and monitor to recover your money

If you buy this idea, we can talk more.

Please note, I am not offering to be any part of your harvest before someone comes up here and accuses anyone of anything. Just giving you advice as I know you must have put a lot into having that expanse of land. Wish you success
Re: Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava by netjoe: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2017
We can help u process into garri n starch with this u can make. good returned on ur investment.u can reach on me on whatsap let's talk in detail n start working immediately if u wish 07051149454.mr Temi
Re: Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava by Matysu: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Please does any one know a market/industry where I can supply starch?
Re: Gari- Fufu- Starch - Cassava Flour - I Want To Processmy Cassava by wewood8888: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Acsmin starch,the biggest cassava starch manufacture in Nigeria.

Experienced sales manager needed urgently.

need transporter from zaki biam to Lagos,benin city ,ondo

Acsmin starch,the biggest cassava starch plant in Nigeria.

acsmin starch 07017888888

0912 362 1881

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Tubers Supply / Rabbits And Guinea Fowl / Technology For Agriculture: Tractor On The Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.