Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (86485 Views)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by FisifunKododada: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
So Dwayne johnson cannot use stunt to sell is movies abi Amir khan and Srk no fit abi

proudly-Yoruba are you not happy that she mentioned you? cheesy tongue

7 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Useless news
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by ofuonyebi: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is the usual but strange thing that happens whenever EVE gets in between two ADAMS!

Only GOD can save the men from their appointed eve....how I hope the lady means peace;

by the true name of peace!
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Fabulouski(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rapoo:
this is not even among the least of my problems. am busy thinking how to win at least 2million from bet9ja this weekend. please if you know how just help brother.

Me and you get the same problem o
Any sure 100 odds?
Help us

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by months: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
SwiftME:
Olosho decisive Yoruba slut. amongst the duo Peter has a better chance of thriving should incase they split.

This goes to all igbo men intending to get married to a yeroba lady, they are never wife material, they tear families, ruin careers and are a complete set back to whatever dream you might have envisaged in the later.

Quote me saying other wise and watch as Amadioha use your scrotums for cowries

It is best to always marry from ur ethnic group.

Inter-tribal marriages has so many complication and wahala.

Particularly amonst Yoruba and Igbos, rival tribes that appear to dislike each other.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
clow:

Bro no one isn't saying they can't have family issues but when they being such issues online and in the public that in itself is a publicity stunt..

Just saying
i feel u. But the n again,the first post that started all these might have been just an innocent post from paul himself,before bloggers and d general publib ran amok and read diff meaning into it.
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by uzuede4(f): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
xreal:
It is written....

Twin brothers will remain best of friends until either or both gets married.

Don't ask me where it is written, abeg.
You must tell us where it is written o.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by xreal: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
uzuede4:
You must tell us where it is written o.

grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by AuroraB(f): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
months:
She don take Nyash scatter family.

Afonja are terrible lot.
Mechie onu there angry
Peter made his choice. There's nothing you lots can do about it.
Ndi obi ojoo, Ndi afo ilu sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Customer80: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Their annual beef don start

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by months: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
AuroraB:
Mechie onu there angry
Peter made his choice. There's nothing you lots can do about it.
Ndi obi ojoo, Ndi afo ilu sad

taa si eba puo...

No let person take knife commot ur head, jokes apart, go back and read my other post.

Some people dont just love their sibling, they adore dem. (adoration)

There sibling is a source of joy and excitement, a playmate.

U take that away, they start gettin angry.

4 dem, dat is unforgivable.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
GoggleB:
Una stunt no go walk this time..

Them be witches and wizard oh I swear. See the kind format when them dey bomb. Na both brothers and their wives dey sit the job. Them try sha
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
9jaAmerican:
brodaly,if u really use ur sense check am well u go know sey psquare don pass dat level to dey use stunts like dis to sell song. Na psquare we dey talk about o,no b skiibi....

My bro forget oh, me I still dey reason say na stunt. Na family business these boys dey do oh. Them dey bomb rare strong format. Na stunt be this. None of the psquare fit divorce their wife

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Una don talk finish?? Make ah talk
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Everything is not a stunt.
Nigerians una too dumb.

Wetin concern stunt concern this one undecided
BROS. NA STUNT. MAKE I TELL U. PSQUARE ALWAYS DROP ALBUM WHEN EMBER MONTHS ARRIVE.. .. THATS THEIR PATTERN.. SO NOW ITS APPROACHING.. THEY USE STUNTS TO GATTHER TRAFFIC.. LEAVE MATTER BROS .. ALL NA WASH.. U GO BELEIVE ..WHY DEM NO QUARREL SINCE?. NA AS DEM DON REACH TO RELEASE ALBUM DEM DO DEY FORM BEEF.. I LAFF PEOPLE WEY DEY STILL FALL FOR THESAME TRICK

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by hgnbello(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
hehe...make una share una money make evrybdy waka em own way nah.. abegee
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Psquare shud grow up. They are not d only twins in show biz or dat hv money or dat r married or wat else? Every other day dey quarrel like kids. Im sorry 2 say undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 9jaAmerican: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
michael142:

My bro forget oh, me I still dey reason say na stunt. Na family business these boys dey do oh. Them dey bomb rare strong format. Na stunt be this. None of the psquare fit divorce their wife
lol..but i could remember as at of 2009 or there about wen the talk bin dey sey peter mama swear sey her pikin no go marry her. It was said then that his mother preferred munachi abii. The talk then was that she some unflattery and wild past,coupled with her being way older than peter,and sadly her tribe was brought into the equation. Psquares mum died 2011 i think,peter married her 2013
So u see bro,its possible the extendedfamily still hates her,cos there mother never approved of her. Hope you see why it might not be a stunt?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Obason22(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
amebo
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by 40kobo77: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nigerians una too dumb.

P Square is that you?this stunt will not work ok?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by VellyG(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Why coming to tell the world that there's crisis in the family. These guys ain't matured enuf to keep women at home . its a pity .

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by BadBlaize(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
When evrytin seems to be going on fine in your life d devil will just send a woman to spoil things.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by clow(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
9jaAmerican:
i feel u. But the n again,the first post that started all these might have been just an innocent post from paul himself,before bloggers and d general publib ran amok and read diff meaning into it.

Well very True,u knw wat they say abt bloggers nd traffic...

Nice 1 Tho

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rapoo:
this is not even among the least of my problems. am busy thinking how to win at least 2million from bet9ja this weekend. please if you know how just help brother.

See u, just 2milla, am on it since last week. 40 million ticket. Being on stats for long. Making progress. 40 milla or nothing

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by johnson232: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Opiletool:
Some people go soon come blame this woman so.
The wives are obviously the ones causing the troubles
Before psquare got married they never had any issue
But immediately after the marriage, we can see series of misunderstanding btw both
So it is either paul or peter's wife is responsible...
But make the brothers use their head
They bigger than this & it is a shame on them to allow a woman to seperate them...
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
immature pricks bringing their house troubles to the eyes of the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by mozele(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Nigerians una too dumb.

captain dumbo how market na?
Silly you!
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Naijashortcode(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oh
Re: Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
months:
She don take Nyash scatter family.

Afonja are terrible lot.
tribal mumu don land, air traffic control abeg clear road.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.