Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Japanese Car That Runs On Water - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Japanese Car That Runs On Water (1192 Views)

In Need Of Japanese Car Fromm 400k To 550k For Run Around In Abuja / Smelly Bugs Stops Japanese Car Imports To New Zealand / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Car That Runs On Water by guysmat(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
What happened to the Japanese car that was created to run solely on water?
That is, it runs on rain water, sea water, Japanese tea, etc ... shocked tongue

Somehow, the news came, the car was shown to the public, tested and all of a sudden the story died.

It seems it's no more meant for public consumption. Anyway, there's a video link (from 2008) for interested autobuffs.

Heard individuals have silently created theirs.
Will the oil companies be happy?
Will the masses be happy if such a vehicle becomes readily available?

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBm8ogwnpG0

Re: Japanese Car That Runs On Water by Shelloween(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cars running on water is bad business for those fat oil business moguls. They probably paid a huge amount of cash for this invention not to be publicized and production stopped. That's why when they say Cure for HIV isn't discovered yet, I find it difficult to believe. Some Multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies would gladly pay huge amount of money to keep the discovery of a drug that cures HIV secret and hidden from public knowledge. Do you know how much HIV patients all around the world spend on drugs? If there should be a cure, that means bad or no business. All these charity works and donations by billionaires all around the world is their own way of saying "I'm sorry I put you through all this". I may be wrong though, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Japanese Car That Runs On Water by ediama(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Our brothers from another continent.
Re: Japanese Car That Runs On Water by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
[img][/img]Technology of the future right in the present. Just Woooow!!!

Soon cars will run on nothing. Epic
Re: Japanese Car That Runs On Water by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Shelloween:
Cars running on water is bad business for those fat oil business moguls. They probably paid a huge amount of cash for this invention not to be publicized and production stopped. That's why when they say Cure for HIV isn't discovered yet, I find it difficult to believe. Some Multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies, would gladly pay huge amount of money to keep the discovery of a drug that cures HIV, secret and hidden from public knowledge. Do you know how much HIV patients all around the world spend on drugs? If there should be a cure, that means bad or no business. All these charity works and donations by billionaires all around the world is their own way of saying "I'm sorry I put you through all this". I may be wrong though, who knows?
you have point

(1) (Reply)

2015 Toyota Camry Available In Lagos / Corbelli Missile: The World's Fastest Car / Jettta 09 Heavy Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.