Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again (26039 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by LorDBolton(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
In any instance these guns are "USELESS" during war ...

They're for close combat
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by pooozeee(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
What about those rifles that have left the port undetected, I just wonder where they would be by know
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
This kanu's threat can not b down play,e meant his words when e promise to burn nigeria down if not giving biafra.alhamdudilah that our c in c is a man with solomonic wisdom who acted fast to avert pogrom nnamadi was plotting on nigerias.it baffles me that some idiot who are delighted about was simply because they had no direct experience of it are quick to defend a rogue and miscreant like kanu.if a man could organise a parallel military outfit and that of sss did u need a solomonic wisdom to tag him a terrorist?kanu most most b fought by government and nigerians ideologically and physically like the python is dancing to avoid needless civil was that can make the country got fire and flare up.for majority of us to live in peace few faning the ember of war and discord must b annihilated and obliterated completely.God bless buhari,buraitai,ibrahim idris and all the commandants of python dance,above all federal republic of nigeria.one indissoluble nigeria till rapture inshaAllah.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by steppins: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Nurayusuf12:

Na u stupid pass thinking that we still have porous borders and water ways this only proves that the Nigerian customs is working give them credit. Who else needs that number of pump action rifles if not those that want to rain fire on Nigeria. And they really are stupid to think of facing the Army with pump action rifles.
Actually you're the one who is Senseless to think that ipob would import double barrel and single shot guns for war.
Even Fulani herdsmen taking care of cows use ak47 rifles for their safety.
Gullible people like you are the reasons why Buhari has ruled this country for two years with propaganda and falsehood.
FYI, the people who are being butchered by the Fulanis are the most likely people who would need those guns.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by joenor(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by erico2k2(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2017
9jvirgin:
IPOB criminals again?
if its IPOB they would have named the Importer, my guess is that the importer is one withing the backyard of power, so in the ruling house, since the govt in the SE said no to IPOB it is safe to say they are not involved, besides teh East have a well functioning PORT in Rivers state, why risk going to Lagos where they have haters?
If I was one of these customs I will for once do something to save Nigerians and Name the importer!
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by bkool7(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2017
henryobinna:
Thise of you ignorant lost shouting they want to use it for war, are just plain stupid or stupidly ignorantly. Who use Double barrels, pump actions and hunting guns for war...?
Are you guyes really okay?.
These guns are likely being bought by private individuals who need guns fir personal use ir t worst criminals who want to rob.

And I thought, these king of guguns are bot illegal for persons above age 35 with no criminal record?

A private individual imported 3 containers full of pump action rifles.
Wow! This comment is brllliant. Why didnt I think of it?
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by erico2k2(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
This kanu's threat can not b down play,e meant his words when e promise to burn nigeria down if not giving biafra.alhamdudilah that our c in c is a man with solomonic wisdom who acted fast to avert pogrom nnamadi was plotting on nigerias.it baffles me that some idiot who are delighted about was simply because they had no direct experience of it are quick to defend a rogue and miscreant like kanu.if a man could organise a parallel military outfit and that of sss did u need a solomonic wisdom to tag him a terrorist?kanu most most b fought by government and nigerians ideologically and physically like the python is dancing to avoid needless civil was that can make the country got fire and flare up.for majority of us to live in peace few faning the ember of war and discord must b annihilated and obliterated completely.God bless buhari,buraitai,ibrahim idris and all the commandants of python dance,above all federal republic of nigeria.one indissoluble nigeria till rapture inshaAllah.
Bross I know you dont like KANU,I do not like IPOB too, but lets be realistic in waht we think and say,I imported a full container to ONE port in River states got it cleared no problem, if IPOB want to import arms dont you think they will push it to a port they have influence on?
Years back did you see the GUNS owned and given up by MEND?
SO the only people who will import these guns to Lagos would be persons who have influence in the WEST, or there was no Guns we are told same story again cos from teh write up, it says it belong to same importer but these where wrapped, we see blue wraps n few guns visible.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross I know you dont like KANU,I do not like IPOB too, but lets be realistic in waht we think and say,I imported a full container to ONE port in River states got it cleared no problem, if IPOB want to import arms dont you think they will push it to a port they have influence on?
Years back did you see the GUNS owned and given up by MEND?
SO the only people who will import these guns to Lagos would be persons who have influence in the WEST, or there was no Guns we are told same story again cos from teh write up, it says it belong to same importer but these where wrapped, we see blue wraps n few guns visible.
i understand u now bro,the most important thing here is that who ever own those arms has been burst in the interest of nigeria.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
The level of stupidity in this forum is a mind boggling! Look at how people are foolishly linking Ipob to this as if Ipob will foolishly use nigeria port to import illegal guns. With all the porous borders and waterways in Nigeria, Ipob will decide to use offiical route to Import guns grin grin Chai, what are people smoking in this forum that make them so dumb? Who even import pump action guns for war purposes? I guess Boko Haram, Niger delta militants also got their weapons by importing it from Lagos? grin grin Dumb people everywhere.

Just come to this forum to read headlines and gain comic relief. Searching for carefully reasoned and high level perspective is futile.

1 Like

Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by kt110(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2017
IPOB Terrorist won't rest! Bleep Nnandi kanu and his followers bunge of idiots
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by Liberal85(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
The level of stupidity in this forum is a mind boggling! Look at how people are foolishly linking Ipob to this as if Ipob will foolishly use nigeria port to import illegal guns. With all the porous borders and waterways in Nigeria, Ipob will decide to use offiical route to Import guns grin grin Chai, what are people smoking in this forum that make them so dumb? Who even import pump action guns for war purposes? I guess Boko Haram, Niger delta militants also got their weapons by importing it from Lagos? grin grin Dumb people everywhere.
Dumbest post all day long
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
This is why the south East will never gat a seaport
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by bigpicture001: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2017
these guns are meant for the northern youths vanguard....they want to use it for Oct 1 masacre of the igbos....i just heard this yestaday...interestingly..many have already crossed the bother...I know what am saying...it was told someone I know.in the north in secrecy to take his family and leave the north by his highly connected wealthy northern neibo...the rich man begged him very much and revealed the plans to him...even showing him evidence, then assisted him.with 2million naira to move his family..this is not a fiction it's happened just two weeks ago...
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by olusegzy01(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
I just pray you understood what you just wrote,bros this kind of weed you smoke is not good for your health.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
One Oscar Okoro must be providing them with useful information.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by erico2k2(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
This is why the south East will never gat a seaport
They have Ports,try and research b4 commenting
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Civil war loading...una never jam
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by ComputerSeller: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
tobiasbeecher:
The stupidity leaves me speechless. The fact that the government is hiding the identity of smuggler/importer shows he/she is their ally.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by atima4: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
ipob cannot import pump action against nigeria army riffle, you people should have re-think and leave igbos out of this
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by msabotaura(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Is good for some one to be serious at his place of work. But also Federal Government have to look over a Customs Officer's Salary and Welfare issues.
Re: Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again by Coolgent(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
IPOB terrorists again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greenfield University: Families Open Gofundme Account To Raise Ransom / How DCP Abba Kyari Ran His Drug Syndicate - SignalNG / 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.