Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Do You Use To Season Your Chicken Before Boiling It? This is How I Do Mine - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Use To Season Your Chicken Before Boiling It? This is How I Do Mine (1038 Views)

How To Season Your Chicken For Christmas / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Boiling Corn On The Cob: Best Way To Boil Corn On Cob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Use To Season Your Chicken Before Boiling It? This is How I Do Mine by vinegurl(f): 1:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Boiling of chicken is one of the healthiest ways to prepare it; chicken is versatile, it can be eaten on its own, added to salads, or used to make chicken tacos and soups.

The best time to boil your chicken is when it is fully thawed and drained; it is also very important to marinate your chicken properly before boiling it, marinade adds flavor and taste and helps the chicken to stay moist after it is cooked.

Always use your preferred seasoning to coat your chicken, and then refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes before boiling it. This boiled chicken can be served as chicken pepper soup; you can use it to eat white rice if you want. See how to properly season and boil chicken..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Use To Season Your Chicken Before Boiling It? This is How I Do Mine by DanielsParker(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Sensation, Isaac John Street, GRA, Wears New Look (see Photos) / Have You Eaten This Easy And Delicious Local Soup? / Mooblings Chicken Newly Fresh Chicken & Sea Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.