Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,072 members, 7,825,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Help Save My Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Save My Friend. (544 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Friend. by GideonVIBES(m): 1:37am On Sep 20, 2017
This is a copy of his post on Facebook.

MY AGONY: I underwent a CT brain scan as a result of constant & intractable seizures & headache which has lasted for 18months now. The Brain CT scan revealed that I have a left front convexity meningioma(BRAIN TUMOUR). Am to go for brain surgery which is the only solution to the problem. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi is charging over N1.5m for the operation to remove the tumour. A private prof. Of Neurology (Memfys hospital for Neurosurgery) Enugu charges N2 million. Pls kindly help save my life by donating for the operation by paying to my Access Bank Account No: 0027761759.. Name: OKOLI CHINEDU.. Phone No: 07038111914; 09031181164. Thanks for your anticipated response to charity, may God bless you. AmenY AGONY: I underwent a CT brain scan as a result of constant & intractable seizures & headache which has lasted for 18months now. The Brain CT scan revealed that I have a left front convexity meningioma(BRAIN TUMOUR). Am to go for brain surgery which is the only solution to the problem. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi is charging over N1.5m for the operation to remove the tumour. A private prof. Of Neurology (Memfys hospital for Neurosurgery) Enugu charges N2 million. Pls kindly help save my life by donating for the operation by paying to my Access Bank Account No: 0027761759.. Name: OKOLI CHINEDU.. Phone No: 07038111914; 09031181164. Thanks for your anticipated response to charity, may God bless you. Amen...

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Tips To Save Money As New Parents / House Clearance Sales - Dressing Table With Upholstered Stool, For Sale / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13 Years Of Waiting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.