Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

7 Success Tips From Nipsey Hussle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Success Tips From Nipsey Hussle (505 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Success Tips From Nipsey Hussle by lanrejikky962(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2017
YBNRwriters Blog

7 Success Tips From Nipsey Hussle

I’m a fan of rap music and in my humble opinion; I think Nipsey Hussle is one of the best talents coming out of California.

His life story is remarkable. From being a gang member to being a CEO of his own company, he truly embodies the word, “hustler.”

When others looked for record deals, Nipsey got on his grind and did everything a record label did by his lonesome.

Hence his name started to bubble and he’s truly climbing the rap ladder.

Without further ado, let’s explore some of his lyrics which shed light on the path to success.

1. Control your time.

“On a mission your worst enemy is idle time.”

On the path to success, you cannot afford to have idle time. If you’re chasing big dreams, you have to substitute some productive tasks into the ideal time you have.

Ideally there should be no idle time.

If you have idle time, you’re heading towards mediocrity.

You have to play the clock instead of letting the clock play you.

You got to use every minute wisely.

What you do with your time determines what type of life you live. It’s really that simple.

The ones who use their time wisely go on to succeed, whereas those who don’t crumble.

2. Create a plan and then attack like a raging pit bull.

“I took my wildest dreams then mapped them out, I go for mine like it’s overtime, me and my n***** had to struggle so we over shine.”

A dream without a plan is just a wish.

You can dream all day, but nothing will ever manifest until you begin to mold life instead of letting life mold you.

If you come from the bottom, all the more reason to give it to the world.

You can come from the bottom and make it to the top, everyday someone does it. The only thing that’s stopping you is you...

Continue reading

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2017/09/7-success-tips-from-nipsey-hussle.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

P-square’s Peter Brags About What He Can Do Without Paul / Paul Okoye Pictured Working Alone In The Studio / First Photo From Yomi Casual's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.