Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose (12182 Views)

Abia: Gov Ikpeazu Writes IG Of Police,Accuses Top Politician For Sponsoring IPOB / What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole / PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lai Mohammed is a thief and corrupt Nigerian government official and a liar.

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
menstrualpad:
cheesy I wonder what is holding the FGN back from listing the name of looters ....even after a court order....

Lai Mohammed must give names, time for irresponsible press release has passed.... He must be held accountable for his words.

Stereotypical statements are tantamount to hate speech
Also Lai Mohammed is worst than boko haram terrorists.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
god2good:
Is fayose a yoruba governor t or igbo? I'm confuse
He is IPOB citizenry.

As president Buhari is a citizen of uk.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by kutensassy: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fayose is just campaining for 2019 Presidency,and trying as much as he could to gain the confidence of the Igbos! All na politics biko!
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by raphaelfocus: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
TRUE SIR, I WISH THERE WERE MORE PROMINENT, HONEST AND LAW ABIDING MEN LIKE YOU IN THIS NATIONS. AT LEAST WE CITIZENS WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KNOW ITS ENEMIES OF THE NATION GOD BLESS YOU GOV FAYOSE
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by bejeria101(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lai and his lies
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by thewin003: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
I thank God for yesterday's (19/09/2017) big win and big Congratulations to everyone that participated in yesterday's big win. Settle your debts today and thank me later.
See images below for more..

Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by excel101(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
Oga Fayose, you promised us pictures of Buhari on life support over a month ago. Where are they?

Also, you promised to do yourself in if Buhari comes back alive.. Why aren't you dead yet?

This man is quite funny.
Aboki concentrate on the topic. This is the reason why guys like you always fail in class, for instance they ask you to define Physics rather u'll be defining Biology. At the end of which u'll be tellin ur mates that "i 4 se" (i finish work)
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by Theakthedream: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

He warned APC to produce Buhari or he'll publish 11 pics, they quickly arranged for kangaroo visitation in UK and rushed the vegetable back.
YOU are not wise.....

Tell Ipob to produce nnamdi Kanu or I will publish 11 damaging pic showing him in Sambissa forest....
Use your head
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by PointZerom: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Theakthedream:

YOU are not wise.....

Tell Ipob to produce nnamdi Kanu or I will publish 11 damaging pic showing him in Sambissa forest....
Use your head

When a fool speaks I know.
Re: Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose by Theakthedream: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
ITbomb:

Events overtook that, Buhari survived and came back.
Hope you heard the leaked Sahara reporters phone calls between the cabal. Buhari recovery was miraculous
SO you believed it.. But didn't believe the leaked phone call of Fayose rigging election using the army.. What an hypocrite..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it / Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.