Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution (12001 Views)

URGENT: Issues With Including Payment Method On Itunes / Floki Banks Circle For Itunes Card / Five Reasons Why Your Itunes Payment In Naira Do Not Pull Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by PriNceNova(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
All cards declined from our Nigeria banks on the iTunes Store...what's the solution please..

Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by holluikon(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
The billing address of your apple I'd is not correct or not properly set, you can check and correct it
Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by PriNceNova(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
holluikon:
The billing address of your apple I'd is not correct or not properly set, you can check and correct it
that's not the case, because I cross-checked and it's correct,

So, which debit card are you using for ur own and from which bank?
Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by holluikon(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
PriNceNova:
that's not the case, because I cross-checked and it's correct,

So, which debit card are you using for ur own and from which bank?
What I'm saying is that if the billing address is Nigeria you can't purchase anything and even you can't use Nigeria cards
Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by PriNceNova(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
holluikon:

Wjat I'm saying is that if the biking address is Nigeria you can purchase anything and even you can't use Nigeria cards
all I ask is a solution sir, if you have any, kindly give me
Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by holluikon(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
PriNceNova:
all I ask is a solution sir, if you have any, kindly give me

The solution I know is what I'm telling you to change your billing Address from Nigeria to other country; USA specifically.
Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by edewojames(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Probably, it is DCC problem. You may try using another bank's ATM card.
Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by holluikon(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
PriNceNova:
All cards declined from our Nigeria banks on the iTunes Store...what's the solution please..
I found a solution, you can check this thread and follow the instructions to solve your problem
https://www.nairaland.com/4068455/five-reasons-why-itunes-payment#60675042
Like I told you: I'm still on point about your billing address.
Re: I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution by PriNceNova(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2017
edewojames:
Probably, it is DCC problem. You may try using another bank's ATM card.
any idea,,,,on the specific Nigeria bank to use?

(1) (Reply)

How To Destroy Lost/stolen Phone? >>>nokia<<< / How To Set MTN 0 .00kobo Premium Opera Mini Free Browsing / Glo Midnight Free Calls Without On Easy Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.