Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

URGENT: Issues With Including Payment Method On Itunes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / URGENT: Issues With Including Payment Method On Itunes (1131 Views)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / New Method On How I Activated MTN Double Data Bonus / I Need Help With Itunes Payment Method Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Issues With Including Payment Method On Itunes by hedris20(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2018
please, i just bought iPhone 5s few weeks back. i was given 3 months free trails to enjoy free music with payment.

But before i can use it, i have to register my ATM card details.

I have tried it with my gtb master card, first bank visa card and access bank master card.

Its not going through at all

The error message i get is payment method decline. update your billing info.

Please anyone who face this type of issues before or have the idea to solve this problem, should please help me

Its urgent
Re: URGENT: Issues With Including Payment Method On Itunes by hedris20(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
pls sumbody should help
Re: URGENT: Issues With Including Payment Method On Itunes by edewojames(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
hedris20:
please, i just bought iPhone 5s few weeks back. i was given 3 months free trails to enjoy free music with payment.

But before i can use it, i have to register my ATM card details.

I have tried it with my gtb master card, first bank visa card and access bank master card.

Its not going through at all

The error message i get is payment method decline. update your billing info.

Please anyone who face this type of issues before or have the idea to solve this problem, should please help me

Its urgent
It is possible that you use your ATM to pay bill when you don't have money on your bank account and as a result your ATM is blocked so you CNT use the ATM anymore. What you need to do is get a new ATM.

If this is not the case, then go complain to your bank explaining the details.
Re: URGENT: Issues With Including Payment Method On Itunes by hedris20(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
i used the atm card to make payment on ali express recently

edewojames:

It is possible that you use your ATM to pay bill when you don't have money on your bank account and as a result your ATM is blocked so you CNT use the ATM anymore. What you need to do is get a new ATM.

If this is not the case, then go complain to your bank explaining the details.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Now App Not Working On My Blackberry Passport. Please Help / All Types Of Iphones / Jumia Sales With Slashed Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.