Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) (42493 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by bakila: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Better than having somekind people there..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by solid3(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by solid3(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
Ok..why dem no carry Efe along?

Efe wey be say 25milla don remain 15k.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by wildchild02: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lovely, BBN result

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by crisycent: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Headmistress

Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by activistjohnny(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
The same Bisola that involves in sucking his fellow BBN mate in BBN show. Hmmmm this life shaaaaaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by donlucabrazi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
......Because of poor LOGISTICS

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by Mypeople2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Call it hatred or whatever that pleases you but this is a complete dance of shame in public. what lesson do we learn from the BBN show? how many of Nigerian students who excelled beyond imagination in their academics were celebrated? In case you don't know, you a promoting mediocrity while you discourage scholars.
Na today you know ?It has been like that since 1500BC
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by dayus12(f): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Its a good thing that she is not going unclad anytime soon. She might make a good role model for the coming ladies...

I also hope she starts making impact by addressing young Nigerian girls, their immorality is going too far...

What we now need is one for the males, one who really knows how to dish out success tips and not estimate them...

In Other News
Here Is How Many Women That Dream of Sleeping With Donald Trump
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/women-donald-trump.html

Role model!!...In terms of what pls? You really need to clarify....Do you watched the show then to see the crazy things she did in the house and her answers to s*x related questions? I really like her zeal,intelligence and focus tho....But she in terms of correcting immorality,that's a big NO....
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by FitnessDoctor: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
dayus12:

Role model!!...In terms of what pls? You really need to clarify....Do you watched the show then to see the crazy things she did in the house and her answers to s*x related questions? I really like her zeal,intelligence and focus tho....But she in terms of correcting immorality,that's a big NO....

You said you love her zeal, intelligence and focus... Now my dear, that is the reason why people become role models.. Because they are zealous, determined, intelligent and successful. She might have done many immoral things, but like they say, "when your good is more than your bad, then your bad will be overlooked" a perfect example of this is beyonce, shakira, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and so much more.. They all did bad and immoral things (which you mght have never heard of), but their good outweighs all that.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by jaykay68(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
BoyHuncho:
so he go dey shout "I getti somebody..somebody wey getti somebody" or "izzit my fault they call me efe" there abi
. hahahahaha, you know well walahi,
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dongreat:

Everyone seems to talk about the pics and event but you choose to go tribal.
You really fancy a tribal war because it's what makes you happy and for that you have my uttermost pity.
While your mates are hustling to put food on their tables you choose to log into a faceless forum with your soap you called a phone, to promote cyber war.
I truly feel pity for your parents cos while they were happy for your birthday and may borrow money for your dedication, you choose to pay them by being useless with nothing to show for in life but a Nairaland account.
The government is right not to spend on you, for I too won't invest on you as a citizen.
Truly Mr. you have my pity.

Mr Deadi Bodi, why the thing come hook you like this?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by IloveTrump(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin. them just carry my nigga go they snap snap pic from outside. picture guest.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by Judyvin: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
coz Bisola emerged as the winner of the one campaign and was made the ambassador. So this has nothing to do with BBN
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by Onedibe1: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
After sucking diick on live tv

Mehn,i tire o..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by buikem2: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
WotzupNG:
more

Wait no be Jaime Lannister be this? How did his hand return?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by WotzupNG: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
buikem2:

Wait no be Jaime Lannister be this? How did his hand return?
The Dragon Mother gave it back to him in enugu.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by buikem2: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
WotzupNG:
The Dragon Mother gave it back to him in enugu.

She go don use dragon fire weld am back
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by drTOO: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Call it hatred or whatever that pleases you but this is a complete dance of shame in public. what lesson do we learn from the BBN show? how many of Nigerian students who excelled beyond imagination in their academics were celebrated? In case you don't know, you a promoting mediocrity while you discourage scholars.
thank God somebody is thinking. Ex BBN housemate, ambassador for girls.. ..... Chai !!! !
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by Tinie: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
BJ competition dey there?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by 400billionman: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
United Nations General Assembly.
World Economic Forum.
Better Meetings..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by drTOO: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You said you love her zeal, intelligence and focus... Now my dear, that is the reason why people become role models.. Because they are zealous, determined, intelligent and successful. She might have done many immoral things, but like they say, "when your good is more than your bad, then your bad will be overlooked" a perfect example of this is beyonce, shakira, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs and so much more.. They all did bad and immoral things (which you mght have never heard of), but their good outweighs all that.
Mentioning mark and Steve in the same sentence with Beyonce and Shakira.. ...but why ??
When immorality becomes the order of the day.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
IPassYahoo:
I know see her give speech na grin
that's what o came to see.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Honestly the thing just weak me...so what message are we passing to our children? what type of role model is she?

I just weak.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by emelda86(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
U go girl.....bravo & gifty is busy displaying her fake assets on iG
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by Slayer2: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Honestly the thing just weak me...so what message are we passing to our children? what type of role model is she?

I just weak.

Uncle Toks what about you that was using fake french to gist one girl codely undecided
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by Emmyleb: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
buh datz doesn't stop her frm wia she is naw,and stop being jealous of her
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by enemmo(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Efe's victory at the reality show was just to satisfy the poor who are the majority viewers of the show. They just wanted a grass to grace situation.

I guess now they have realized they made a mistake cos, so far, he appears unmarketable.

lalasticlala cc

I beg to disagree.

Everyone has their target audience.

IMO many Nigerian companies don't do their research very well that's why it seems that way.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by enemmo(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

When was the last time YOU celebrated academic excellence?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by frankfab(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
She's definitely going places of importance.

Gifty Now
savage!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by iamKeo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=FitnessDoctor post=60652775]Its a good thing that she is not going unclad anytime soon. She might make a good role model for the coming ladies...

I also hope she starts making impact by addressing young Nigerian girls, their immorality is going too far...

What we now need is one for the males, one who really knows how to dish out success tips and not estimate them...

yes she can by giving them bj tips
Re: Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
enemmo:

When was the last time YOU celebrated academic excellence?
check your personal text on your profile except that you copied it somewhere without understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.