Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary (599 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-qG6HvueYThM/WcJOefD72AI/AAAAAAAAEqk/BVM-99TeCmgPLUoCYAagv-9IHYw05XjCgCLcBGAs/s1600/kl1.JPG[/img]

Comedian, Klint da Drunk and his gorgeous wife, Lilien are celebrating their wedding anniversary today.

They both shared this beautiful loved-up photo.

Klint da Drunk captioned the photo;

"This is what God blessed me with. The most wonderful wife, a lady of good virtue, a rare flower in a world filled with thorns, a hard working, loving not to forget extremely sexy wonder of a lady. Mother to my 3 blessed, sharp, witty, smart, respectful, intelligent and lovable kids. Honestly, I cannot ask for more. I am blessed with the best family. @prettylilien, If there is anything like a next life, I will find you and marry you over and over again. This life is not enough to enjoy living with you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEETY.
#happyanniversary #klintdadrunk#DreZelCouture"

[img]https://4.bp..com/-bWNJawVolbU/WcJOrfrpzCI/AAAAAAAAEqo/OrBUuIatVG0Tf7i75RL1fcK6qvaXqW00wCLcBGAs/s320/kl2.JPG[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/comedian-klint-da-drunk-and-his-pretty.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary by mikejj(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin ah swear i must marry a fair lady. Are u you kidding me.c d wife colour on d children.
Re: Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
beautiful family
Re: Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary by BoyHuncho(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
mikejj:
grin ah swear i must marry a fair lady. Are u you kidding me.c d wife colour on d children.

No lie, na because u wan dey fùck yellow Toto cheesy

Re: Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Seun come and see these people above me

They deserve 6months ban with hard labour cheesy

I know his sons must be young drunkards undecided tongue
Re: Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary by mikejj(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
No lie, na because u wan dey fùck yellow Toto cheesy [/quote] guy no b lie o.d diffrence clear
Re: Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
good for dem

(1) (Reply)

9ICE, Olamide, DJ Jimmy Jatt Storm Abeokuta For Providence / Nigerian Queen Model, Mimi Wilson To Be Honored At The Trek Africa Awards / Psquare Is No More, 30 Children Cannot Be Together For 30 Years - Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.