Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

"Stop Misinterpreting The Word Of God,child Of Satan"-lady Blasts Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop Misinterpreting The Word Of God,child Of Satan"-lady Blasts Daddy Freeze (431 Views)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Misinterpreting The Word Of God,child Of Satan"-lady Blasts Daddy Freeze by lordkit2: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Media personality and religious critic,Daddy Freeze shared this screenshot on his page after a lady blasted him for ''misinterpreting the word of God''.

She was angry at him for posting a meme which says drinking beer is part of the recommended way of paying tithe .He wrote

Hello dingbat,

How am I misinterpreting something written in plain English?- @odusanwoolayinka just called me a son of Satan, see her mouth like Satan's own

-What is the spiritual interpretation of sell your tithe and buy beer? Is it sell your tithes and buy your yahoo boy pastor a private jet?-

"You blind fools" like Jesus called you in Matthew 23:17, the Bible is written in English all you need is a pastor to confuse you! ~FRZ

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/stop-misinterpreting-the-word-of-godchild-of-satan-lady-blasts-daddy-freeze/

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Forgive My Husband And Pray For Him - Afia Schwarzenegger / Credit Card Theft: Dammy Krane Finally Arrives Lagos, Nigeria As A Free Man / "Am On My Own": Peter Okoye Seems To Confirm Split (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.