Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road (9072 Views)

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Benue Workers Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by LasgidiOnline(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
By Lasgidi Online

Benue state workers are currently protesting on Makurdi-Otukpo Road over the non payment of salaries by the state government.

The workers blocked the road and burnt tires forcing other road users to find alternative routes.

The strike is getting more serious as NLC union members this morning locked the premises of Jos Electricity Distribution Company (JED) that the workers must join the strike too.

See more photos below....
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LSEplk4CO_c/WcJQLVzTEGI/AAAAAAAAjZk/P9smBrrR4Ic5zVlew5RGRVDcpkkc5bpjwCLcBGAs/s400/workers-protest-in-makurdi-lasgidionline2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8ZsCmor2SaI/WcJQLj0_vpI/AAAAAAAAjZo/fOnp5q0XyM0xnUVHttWzeUqtPmFQuO4VQCLcBGAs/s400/workers-protest-in-makurdi-lasgidionline3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5NPZL9bz4l4/WcJQL7wn3jI/AAAAAAAAjZs/y5PdRvTHMKcignYqqEolOpetITuAtUE3gCLcBGAs/s400/workers-protest-in-makurdi-lasgidionline5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-YvEJ7whMKBs/WcJQMQjXskI/AAAAAAAAjZ0/guXeQt5NxeU43Z2f3ztfd3Q-NvVMpnNFgCLcBGAs/s400/workers-protest-in-makurdi-lasgidionline6.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/benue-workers-currently-protesting-on.html

lalasticlala
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by LasgidiOnline(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by ladyF(f): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eeyah, see what frustration has caused
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by richidinho(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omenka our state is burning grin

What the hell are you still doing on IPOB's thread?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by RomeSankara: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
They must suffer , they were part of the fools the voted Buhari into power

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by omenka(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
richidinho:
Omenka our state is burning grin

What the hell are you still doing on IPOB's thread?
Like I would always remind you, Ortom is a failure. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Now if you aren't ashamed of your state and your governor, if you are sure your governor is better than the failure known as Ortom, state the name of your state ye ipob yoot. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na ortom worse pass... I tell you.

Yet he is still campaigning Ortomatic 2019
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by richidinho(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
Like I would always remind you, Ortom is a failure. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Now if you aren't ashamed of your state and your governor, if you are sure your governor is better than the failure known as Ortom, state the name of your state ye ipob yoot. cheesy

I'm from Katsina-Ala in Benue state and our means of transportation is grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by DoyenExchange: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Aluta continua!
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Evablizin(f): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
richidinho:

I'm from Katsina-Ala in Benue state and our means of transportation is
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by fergie001: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Omeokachie: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Obstructing movement is an act of terrorism according to the nigerian army.

I foresee this union being declared a terrorist group, and operation Tolotolo twerk will be launched in Benue soon.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by uhuogba(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
ok
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by sandland: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
They can't just pay salaries.
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Amosjaj(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Must they burn tire, this Nigerian matter tire me
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by aolawale025: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
What is the state house of Assembly there for if they cannot call the governor to account
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by StRichard(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:

I'm from abia state, our governor is the most useless thing on earth. We can even manage Ortom.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by justiz5(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Benue State is working.

Change is here.

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na wa o shocked
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by tomholly: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Govt should ans them nah
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by muller101(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wheelbarrow state
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari is working , we are out of recession indeed
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Originality007: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin Benue again..... See Omenka and his brother on the okada ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by wildchild02: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yahaya Bello, pay this people na for God's sake

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Paulagada: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:
They must suffer , they were part of the fools the voted Buhari into power
No wonder python is dancing on your head. Don't very soon, python will cry on your head. ogwu ego man.

1 Like

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by Apina(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
There's nothing working in this country, not even one thing to be happy about. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by yaqq: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
we will do same here in kogi on Friday! two most useless governor!
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by RomeSankara: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Paulagada:
No wonder python is dancing on your head. Don't very soon, python will cry on your head. ogwu ego man.

If by now a Benue man like you doesn't know voting in Buhari was a mistake then I can't help you man ...You parents are in Benue suffering because of poor leadership and you here yapping about python this and dat
Re: Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
StRichard:
I'm from abia state, our governor is the most useless thing on earth. We can even manage Ortom.
This is what richidinho is terrified of admitting. cheesy

But, trust me, that governor, bad as e bad, is still worlds better than Ortom. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Civil Servants Take Promotional Exams August / How To Make A Budget Plan On Afixed Income / Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.