Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Money Is Not The Problem, Check-out What The Problem Is! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money Is Not The Problem, Check-out What The Problem Is! (279 Views)

The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed / Million Money - Is It Real? / Money Is Not The Problem, Check-out What The Problem Is! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Not The Problem, Check-out What The Problem Is! by blogtostay: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ralph Waldo Emerson said and I quote:
“We were born to be rich or inevitably to grow rich through the use of our faculties”.

The lifeblood of surviving and thriving on your own is cash flow. Those who have been on their own for any time at all will testify to this. In order not to go hungry, it takes the place of your paycheck, and a reasonable steady flow of cash. Honestly, when a business is slow in taking off or hits a stall, people often ask me, in deep desperation, “where can I get some outside money?” however in most cases, this is the wrong question to ask.

Remember, banks and investors are rarely interested in loaning money to self-employed individuals---- especially when those individuals are struggling to stay afloat. Getting money outside of loans and investors can be the best way to finance expansion of an ongoing single-person business. (NOTE: CREDIT SOURCES WILL BE REVEALED IN THE ONLINE BUSINESS SUMMIT IF YOU REGISTER).

Please, do not locate outside money for operating expenses. You are not Donald Trump. You do not have a big payroll. There are chances that you do not have significant overhead, especially if you are working from home for those of us who live the lap-top lifestyle. You need enough money to support your business and yourself right! Then, look at what you have to do; ---- http://www.blogtostay.com/

(1) (Reply)

Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! / Get Ur Desired Property With Us Today With Ease And Comfortably. / p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.