Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Tale Of Two Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tale Of Two Fulanis (1124 Views)

Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
A very charismatic Fulani woman leading the world, and another charismatic Fulani man leading Africa. Amina and Buhari.

I am very sure that this picture will give wailers, #IPOB terrorists and their apologists sleepless nights. Amina J Mohammed is well seated listening to the speech of her former boss Muhammadu Buhari. She was Buhari's minister and now UN Deputy Sec. Gen.

Both Amina and Buhari are well dressed in our native attire. Isn't that cool?

Amina is a proudly Fulani woman. This proves that the leadership skills and intelligence of the Fulani is not something to joke about. Fulani president and Fulani Deputy Sec. Gen. This will certainly give the haters of Fulani heart attack.

I am proudly a #Fulani person and I will not allow some mischievous individuals to use some criminal elements from #herdsmen to tarnish the reputation of my ethnicity.

Fulanis are great people.

Note:

"Please, it should be noted that this post is not about promoting tribal sentiment. It serves as a response to the many social media commentators who by any means have made Fulani their enemies. They would write anything that makes us seem inferior. If you follow pages like Sahara Reporters, Channels Television, Premium Times etc you can understand what I am talking about.

Read comments of any post on those pages & you will see the level of hate. They describe us with every bad word you can ever imagine. So I made the post to celebrate my ethnicity. But I am 100% nationalist and against tribalism".

Thank you very much.

- copied.

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by baralatie(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
undecided
you do know that herdsmens sweating it out taking care of the cows are also Fulani and I heard the Fulani are three subgroups

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by Beremx(f): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am very sure that this picture will give wailers, #IPOB terrorists and their apologists sleepless nights.
You shouldn't have made such provocative statement and expected fulanis not to be attacked. You started the fight.

Fulanis are great people anyway. I have lots of friends who are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:
You shouldn't have made such provocative statement and expected fulanis not to be attacked. You started the fight.

what is actually happening!
I won't be surprised seeing passingshot and et al
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Aside killing people, promoting poverty and tribalism and bigotry what will buhari be remembered for?

It isn't about position you occupy it is the positive impact you make or are making...

Peace

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:

It was a copied post, I guess the author wanted to poke a bit of fun at the newly anointed terrorists grin

Anyway good to hear from you Berem, its been a while. I trust all is well smiley.

Gracias for the compliment.
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
maria43:
Aside killing people, promoting poverty and tribalism and bigotry what will buhari be remembered for?

It isn't about position you occupy it is the positive impact you make or are making...

Peace

How about the positive impact Amina is making and has made; do you realize she was the executor of the Ogoni Cleanup after decades of abandonement, as Buhari's immediate past Minister of Environment?

Regardless of what you might believe, PMB was the prudent manager Nigeria needed to survive the recession brought upon us by wasteful and visionless past governments, despite his health challenges, and that credit remains with him.

Both individuals are making a positive impact on both the national and world stages, despite any systematic failures.

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
when these ^^ guys are around you know they are up to something!
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by meforyou1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
op, fulani dey go school?
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
fulanmafia:

How about the positive impact Amina is making and has made; do you realize she was the executor of the Ogoni Cleanup after decades of abandonement, as Buhari's immediate past Minister of Environment?

Regardless of what you might believe, PMB was the prudent manager Nigeria needed to survive the recession brought upon us by wasteful and visionless past governments, despite his health challenges, and that credit remains with him.

Both individuals are making a positive impact on both the national and world stages, despite any systematic failures.

Lol....@ executor of ogoni clean up and prudent manager Nigeria needs....

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by baralatie(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
meforyou1:
yes o!
the op though is just the same NL battle bots.The problem is that not many people know that the Fulani do have very,very educated and intelligent people from the sphere of university graduates in banking and finance,law and mostly education based courses to pH.d in engineering(which can be scarce because these once are the creme).so also they have farmers and very powerful individuals in the various Fulani clan!
don't mind the op na copy and paste dey hungry am
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by Beremx(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
fulanmafia:

It was a copied post, I guess the author wanted to poke a bit of fun at the newly anointed terrorists grin

Anyway good to hear from you Berem, its been a while. I trust all is well smiley.

Gracias for the compliment.
All is well dear. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
meforyou1:

No, Amina Mohammed graduated from Baby Factory Academy.

Silly question.
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
baralatie:

yes o!
the op though is just the same NL battle bots. The problem is that not many people know that the Fulani do have very,very educated and intelligent people from the sphere of university graduates in banking and finance,law and mostly education based courses to pH.d in engineering(which can be scarce because these once are the creme).so also they have farmers and very powerful individuals in the various Fulani clan!

don't mind the op na copy and paste dey hungry am

Do you have an issue with me Mr.? Why the personal attacks? Have some decorum please.

I don't recall ever engaging your moniker or even taking note of it.
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by meforyou1(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2017
fulanmafia:

No, Amina Mohammed graduated from Baby Factory Academy.

Silly question.
school of terrorism herdsmen and herdswomen
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
meforyou1:
school of terrorism herdsmen and herdswomen

You know what? You're right smiley

NEXT! undecided
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by meforyou1(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
fulanmafia:

You know what? You're right smiley

NEXT! undecided
and u claim fulani dey go school. Yet you can't engage in meaningful discussion only to drink fura da nono and carry sanda and machete and AK47 and look for farmers to kill
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by Ikengawo: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2017
UN Deputy Secretary General Amina Mohammed accused of impropriety in timber export

The second highest ranking official of the United Nations, Amina Mohammed, is at the centre of a bribery and illicit trade scandal, having allegedly authorised export of endangered timber, rosewood, to China in her last days as Nigeria’s minister for environment.
Mrs. Mohammed is well-regarded globally for her record as a champion of the poor and the environment. But a report on Thursday by the Washington-based Environment Investigation Agency that the top diplomat allowed export of roseword from Nigeria, despite an existing ban, is causing outrage in the environment and international development circles.

According to EIA, documents signed by Mrs. Mohammed in January of this year were used by Chinese importers to clear more than $300 million worth of rosewood logs now confiscated by Chinese border authorities.

Logs from rosewood feed the booming luxury furniture market in China, and the timber, according to the UN Office on Drugs and Crimes, is “the world’s most trafficked wild product” accounting for a third of all seizures by value, more than elephant ivory, pangolins, rhino horn, lions and tigers put together.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/249050-un-deputy-secretary-general-amina-mohammed-accused-impropriety-timber-export.html

The most pointless, hypocritical people in all of Africa
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by nku5: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2017
The same Amina that corruptly signed thousands of waivers for the illegal export of trees to china on her last day as minister and Buhari the worst president in the history of Nigeria?

I like fulani clannishness sha. They never criticise their own unlike southerners and their ITK

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by doyinbaby(f): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2017
It is murderous herdsmen most people hate......They are justified to hate them
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by fulanmafia: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2017
doyinbaby:
It is murderous herdsmen most people hate......They are justified to hate them

And you think any sane Fulani doesn't hate the murderous herdsmen? The truth is most of them are dispersed BH terrorists in disguise; they're presently causing havoc in the core North albeit under-reported.
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by DrDeji20(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Fulani has good people. but majority of the Fulani people are wicked. they think they are far better than others, this ego has made them unable to grow , they stubbornly defend their povertystricken
Re: A Tale Of Two Fulanis by DrDeji20(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Fulani has good people. but majority of the Fulani people are wicked. they think they are far better than others, this ego has made them unable to grow , they stubbornly defend their poverty stricken lives that's

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING] Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees’ Chairmen / The March For Freedom And The Monster From Futa Jalon - Ffk / Backlash On Igbo Lady That Claimed She Saw Nnamdi Kanu Disguising And Buying Piz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.