Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) (38910 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
That's Nigerian security agencies for you. They are the ones killing people in different ways, when you agitates against their wickedness. They will start tagging you with whatever they feel like.

The court should do the needful and set the woman free and ask the to treat till the infection is done.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Tecno66: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
woman u fvcked up

U would have seduced and passed it round to his male siblings and father

Then wen his female siblings visit u kindly rub ur virginal discharge on their bread before serving them
Stop that. Are his siblings the ones to pay for his sins? She may do that to hurt him but this people are not him. She should face him and not his people as if they were the ones who encouraged him to infect her.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by hazandino(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Men hmmm, we're always right.....
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by karashita: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
The man must be mad for not disclosing his status.Infact,he is very heartless.That woman has every right to be angry.However, she should have followed the right process even if she wanted out of the marriage.Now she has allowed the police to join hands with her yeye enstranged husband to give her a bad name.
Nothing spoil sha.
As to you guys shouting she married him for money,how can you be so sure?How much is the cheating,lieing eeediot worth?Please, note that not every marriage is consummated on account of money.I expected some kind words for the woman.

5 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
I no see dis one ooo, count me out of dis news.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by bigerboy200: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
ayamprecious:
Titilayo was prosecuted by the Nigerian Police Force for alleged "house breaking" and "stealing" because she went to pack her personal belongings out of their matrimonial home after she was sent out of their matrimonial home.

We all know the man Z guilty, how come it is the other way round

What a world
because na naija we dey....

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by lozanni(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Those naval guys and women are like five and six smiley
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
karashita:
The man must be mad for not disclosing his status.Infact,he is very heartless.That woman has every right to be angry.However, she should have followed the right process even if she wanted out of the marriage.Now she has allowed the police to join hands with her yeye enstranged husband to give her a bad name.
Nothing spoil sha.
As to you guys shouting she married him for money,how can you be so sure?How much is the cheating,lieing eeediot worth?Please, note that not every marriage is consummated on account of money.I expected some kind words for the woman.
That's how parochial they're, foolish set of humans, everything boils down to money 'cause they're mentally impoverished.

The idiot of a husband had the effrontery to sue her. How could a married woman whose marriage has not been nollified break into her own matrimonial home?. Lol, the law has to come into play then. And the Nigerian police are for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by karashita: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
That's how parochial they're, foolish set of humans, everything boils down to money 'cause they're mentally impoverished.

The idiot of a husband had the effrontery to sue her. How could a married woman whose marriage has not been nollified break into her own matrimonial home?. Lol, the law has to come into play then. And the Nigerian police are for the highest bidder.

My sister,women done hear am ooo.When it is negative,na woman.Just imagine if the story was the other way round(Asin the woman being the one who infected the man)I no wan laff.It is well.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Kylekent59: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
TimFisher:
grin
May this infection infect all our armed forces.Amen!!!
What about the good ones??
Hello
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
karashita:

My sister,women done hear am ooo.When it is negative,na woman.Just imagine if the story was the other way round(Asin the woman being the one who infected the man)I no wan laff.It is well.
That's how they reason on this forum when a woman is the victim. A man cheats and that makes him more of a man. A woman cheats and she's a whöre. A woman gets beaten by her husband and the next question would be "What did she do?, women talk too much she must have verbally abused him". A man is actually verbally abused and they all sympathise with him. Lol, their hypocrisy stinks!.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Kylekent59: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
lozanni:

angry What kind of devilish suggestion is this?

Do you know whom those people you are encouraging her to infect will eventually meet?
Don't mind that nigga
Some people don't reason before commenting.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by pokipoki: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
woman u fvcked up

U would have seduced and passed it round to his male siblings and father

Then wen his female siblings visit u kindly rub ur virginal discharge on their bread before serving them
What a moroon!!!!

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by rogalagu: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is a pathetic story. Lack of indept knowledge of HIV is about breaking the union. What the family is going through now calls for a sound counselling. since the advent of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), HIV/AIDS has been reduced to a terminal illness. This therapy has reduced the vertical transmission from mother to child to about 2 per cent while maintaining a very low level of viraemia with adequate level of CD4 count. For the fact that both of them are now positive to HIV, they are seroconcodants and may live together and give birth to their HIV free children provided that they are religiously taking ttheir drugs and that the woman does not breastfeed.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by babooshka: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
saintcasmir:
I always hate this kind of rubb#sh reports. While posting pictures in the first place if you know you would blur it out?
I tire o, very nonsense.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by TimFisher: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kylekent59:

What about the good ones??
Hello

am not seeing the good ones...my hatred for them is generally. sometimes i do think whether our military is from Ghana or Cameroon coz of the way the oppress,kill and maim the people they re meant to protect.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
That's how they reason on this forum when a woman is the victim. A man cheats and that makes him more of a man. A woman cheats and she's a whöre. A woman gets beaten by her husband and the next question would be "What did she do?, women talk too much she must have verbally abused him". A man is actually verbally abused and they all sympathise with him. Lol, their hypocrisy stinks!.

the above has nothing to do with this forum, this is SOCIETY in general....and sadly, WOMEN are the reason for that!
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
saintcasmir:
I always hate this kind of rubb#sh reports. While posting pictures in the first place if you know you would blur it out?

all their faces are not blurred on that following NL thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4067576/naval-officer-wife-accuses-him
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by ucnwafor(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
So shock!! seeing my barrack officer Lt Emiabata here on the news, serving as the commandant officer naval base akaso, obio akpo local govt, PH. we never that was the chanlledges that happened b\w him nd the wife, already they have 2 kids....wale nd zainab, nawa o jst a small world
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by farem: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
TimFisher:
grin

I think your close relations and loved ones should be singled out for this satanic prayer. I don dey believe say satan get juniors for evil mind sef.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by farem: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
TimFisher:
grin

I think your close relations and loved ones should be singled out for this satanic prayer. I don dey believe say satan and demons get seniors for evil mind sef for this planet Earth.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by efonat(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Money[sup][/sup]
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHAT DID THE WOMAN SEE IN THAT KWASHIOKOR INFECTED LOOKING MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE THOUGH.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
itsdumebi:
A Naval officer has dragged his wife to court after infecting her with HIV and throwing her out of their matrimonial home.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the a Naval officer who is currently serving at Barrack Maintainance Unit, Port Harcourt by the name Lt. Cdr. Kazeem Owolabi Emiabata, deliberately infected his legally married wife, Titilayo with HIV and threw her out of their matrimonial home after she discovered his anti-retroviral drugs and medical records, which showed that he had been on treatment for a long period without disclosing his status to her.

She confronted him and later told her parents about her predicament when she got tested and her result came out positive.

Lt. Cdr. Emiabata threatened to deal with his now estranged wife if she exposed his HIV status [/b]and has vowed to use the Police and other means to "kill Titilayo before HIV/AIDS kills him". Making true his threat,

Titilayo was prosecuted by the Nigerian Police Force for [b]alleged "house breaking" and "stealing" because she went to pack her personal belongings out of their matrimonial home after she was sent out of their matrimonial home

PoliticsNGR further learnt that the case titled "Commissioner of Police, Ogun State vs Mrs. Titilayo Emiabata" comes up tomorrow Thursday 21st September, 2017 by 9am at the Chief Magistrate Court in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State presided over by Senior Magistrate E.O. Idowu.

The accused person (Mrs. Titilayo Emiabata, 30yrs) was earlier detained for four days and arraigned in court on the 24th of August, 2017 in Charge No. MAG/55C/2017 on a 10 count charge bothering on burglary, house breaking and stealing by the Nigeria Police Force, Ogun State Command.

She is being represented by popular Human rights lawyer, Inibehe Effiong. PoliticsNGr has obtained photographs of the court documents and the couple, see them below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/naval-officer-infects-wife-hiv-charges-court-ogun-photos/

There are two sides to this story but as usual, our "Yoots" of today have no capacity to reason logivally, so they all swallowed the story, hook, line and sinker and started apportioning blame.

1.) Deliberately infecting his Wife with HIV:
The man is HIV positive, from the story.
The man did not disclose this status to his wife, before or after marriage.
Now, since she cannot see it in his physical structure that the man is HIV positive, this means the illness has not bprought him down and he is what we refer to as A CARRIER.
He has the infection but he is not affected by the symptoms.

So, the Navy still retained him obviously since he is just a CARRIER.
The wife did not know also, since he is just a CARRIER.
While l will agree that he should have come clean to his wife, being a CARRIER does not mean you are down with AIDS, in the real sense of it (Ask people with medical knowledge, Doctors in particular, before you start abusing me!)

If we care to find out, there are millions and millions of CARRIERS of the Virus in our society, som dont even know they are CARRIERS, and we eat and sleep and drink with them on a daily basis BUT if we have the slightest hint that they were CARRIERS, we would STIGMATISE and OSTRACISE THEM.
This is a fact of life! We are all afraid of what we dont know. grin grin grin

But then, they are married and MARRIAGE is FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE! Or am l missing something here?
To say he DELIBERATELY INFECTED HER is a Big Lie.
Husband and wife will make love and she could or may not even become infected in the process but he did not deliberately infected her.
I was expecting someone with full-blown HIV to draw his blood with s syringe and then inject another person --- That is deliberate infection.
(I am sure this story is being published by the concerned wife or one of her lackey, judging by the amount of document presented).

So, on the count of "deliberate infection", he is NOT GUILTY.
But on moral grounds (be truthful and come clean to your spouse, e.t.c ...as opposed to legal grounds), he is Guilty.
Even at that, his guilt might just be out of love of being rejected (Many women are in the same shoe as the husband, some knwo they have no uterus, ite being removed long ago during one of those wild-life abortions of past years, yet they cannot come clean to their husband for fear of being rejected!)
But the wife also messd up (which is teh REAL REASON l think they are in court today!) by sharing such secret of her husband (his HIV status), with her parents!
Even Doctors treating aPatient are NOT ALLOWED to share such confidential information with 3rd parties because it is "Data Protected".
By unlawfully exposing and sharing his HIV status with a 3rd party, she is liable and could be jailed, as the Judge so decides.

2.) On the count of STEALING:
If we have to go by the law, you are guilty of stealing if you take something that does not belong to you, or without the permission of the owner or legal custodian!
It is not expected that one will also "break-in" into one's own house!

so, the questions are:
1.) Did she "break-in" into a house, any house (when you forcefully enter a building without using the KEYS, it is called "break-in"wink
2.) Is she the owner of the hosue she "broke-into", if she actually answered YES to question (1)
3.) Did she have "unstricted access right" into the house she entered (to retrieve something of hers or not)
4.) Did she sought and got the permission of the owner (if she is not the owner) oranyoen who is in the position to give such permission, before entering the House?

If the answer to #2, #3 and #4 are "NO", then she would be found Guilty of the offence of "unlawful breaking-in and entry.

The "stealing" part also arise form the above scenario.
People dont beleive that undercertain circumstances, you can STEAL something that belongs to you! Yes!
Let me use an example t make it clearer: If you ask Mr. A to keep your wallet for you and then you went behind Mr. A to retrieve the Wallet, Mr. A can charge you for stealing your own wallet, even though it is your wallet and you gave it to him to keep!
Same applies to when you keep money in a bank and you go there to "take it without lawful permission".

The fact that she went to "take her belongings" from the house, is not an excuse and does not discharge her of the offense, if she committed it.

I have done all the above for "educational purposes only".
I am not the Judge and do not claim to be the Judge who will decide the case but l did it so that we all can learn one or two things from it, if we are not too arrogant to learn or just incaoable of learning.

"The LAW is an ASS", those who know it can ride it like a Donkey. grin grin grin

BTW: When you expose and share the HIV status of your husband, l hope you have no plan to keep being his wife otherwise......
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Abydokie(f): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
[sub][/sub] shocked
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
ucnwafor:
So shock!! seeing my barrack officer Lt Emiabata here on the news, serving as the commandant officer naval base akaso, obio akpo local govt, PH. we never that was the chanlledges that happened b\w him nd the wife, already they have 2 kids....wale nd zainab, nawa o jst a small world

Dont pretend to be shocked, otherwise you wont go that far, volunteeering even more personal info about him. undecided
The intention was to embarrass the officer but those who did so (you are not excluded if that is the case) will pay dearly for it, as a lesson to others.
Being HIV positive is not the end of the world though, no one prays for that but he is not even a "blown case" and he can carry the virus for decades without any harm to him or his close associates.
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
rogalagu:
This is a pathetic story. Lack of indept knowledge of HIV is about breaking the union. What the family is going through now calls for a sound counselling. since the advent of highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), HIV/AIDS has been reduced to a terminal illness. This therapy has reduced the vertical transmission from mother to child to about 2 per cent while maintaining a very low level of viraemia with adequate level of CD4 count. For the fact that both of them are now positive to HIV, they are seroconcodants and may live together and give birth to their HIV free children provided that they are religiously taking ttheir drugs and that the woman does not breastfeed.

Thank you for highlighting the above.
This shoul have been an "in-house matter" thatno one should know about but someone is detrmined to embarass the other, probably in revenge. undecided undecided
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:

Lol!
IGNORANCE IS BLISS! grin grin

How could someone steal his own money, you might even ask. grin grin
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by OLUWAcypris1(f): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
TimFisher:
grin
Back to Sender ,God pass You ,DonBobes come see one bad belle here oh
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

and what are you after you dirty beggar.
ode
Re: Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
okerekeikpo:
ode

Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) / How Man Raped Septuagenarian To Death –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.