Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF (419 Views)

NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF by Lalastica1: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
The Northern governors forum as led by Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno state in the course of their current visit to the southeast of the country to broker peace between various region have said that marginalisation is not the problem of the southeast rather it politicians are only interested in pocketing the resources in the region.NijaBlog reports.

The Governors,who were speaking during a meeting with leaders of Igbo communities in IMO said that the southeast have once produced individuals to chair the office of senate president, secretary general of the federation but those leaders were only notable for their dubious act of self-interest.

The governors which include Bagudu abubakar atiku of kebbi,Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto,Kashim Shettima of Borno,Bello Masari of Katsina and Simon Lalong use the case of Nnamdi Kanu as an example in which when arrested, politicians from the southeast were visiting and clamouring for his release just for political benefits.
''Politicians from the zone are only
interested in pocketing the resources that would have
been used in developing the zone at the detriment of the
people.
You can take for instance the case of Nnamdi Kanu
who is an ordinary criminal. When he was arrested,
senators from the Southeast were falling head over
heels to bail him for what they could gain at the
detriment of national unity and peaceful coexistence.
The problem of Nigeria is we the elite who are fanning
the embers of hatred and disunity for selfish reasons.
The country is passing through a grim and sober
moment and by working together, we can get Nigeria to
work again.
We are here to thank our colleagues in the southeast
for standing on the part of peace and national unity. All
we need is tolerance, justice and generosity of mind to
move the country forward.
Governor Okorocha has been dehumanised and branded
all sorts of names for insisting on one indivisible
Nigeria but he has remained unshaken in his faith in the
unity of the country''.The Governors said.

Remember that NijaBlog have earlier reported that Gov. Shettima of Borno state urges igbos to visit top cities of the north.
According to him,this was to assure them of security of lives and properties.

Source: www.nijablog.com.ng/2017/09/20/southeast-politicians-are-only-interested-in-pocketing-resources-northern-governors/
Re: Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
tongue
Re: Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF by Cyynthia(f): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Northern governors are all fools and South East governors are worst set of miserable beings on Earth.

You just sat down and be observing how people that voted you in were killed like chicken, and at the end of the day, you all agree to call them terrorist. What a shame !!.

Based on my analysis, 98℅ of Igbos want Biafra, while 2℅ are elites that are benefiting from the status quo who are opposing the struggle, therefore, you are governing terrorist and a governor to terrorist is also a terrorist as well, because, when Ipob ordered Sit at home order, there was total compliance by all " terrorist" in ibo land. Forget what some of my muslim brothers that are saying that Igbos don't want Biafra, they are saying it to please their Muslim northern Masters.

In fact, some of them are hiding under Ipob to insult igbo race by calling them all sorts of names.

My muslim brothers are those who are strongly opposing Biafra on nairaland because, they believe that once Igbos leave, the urge for we progressive Yorubas to seceed will increase thereby making them to loose their northern muslim masters they see as god.
It's a pity.
There is something I attached below and I agree with that. I urge all Igbos to comply with it let me see who will vote those governors in again.
Anything that will foster disintegration of this country is a welcome development by me
God bless Adeyinka Grandson, progressive Yorubas and all lovers of freedom.
By now, Igbos should know those that are strongly opposing their struggle in Southern Nigeria.

I DON'T HIDE THE HATRED I HAVE FOR ISLAMM AND I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF by 40kobo77: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lalasticlacla hurry up and take this to FP.

God bless Governor Shettima for this. We have said it times without numbers that the problems of the East, is the East itself

But the Easterners, like the proverbial MR EXCUSES will always look for some one else to put their woes on.

The State's there collect same Federal Allocations like other's, and their Governor squader it, but who do they blame?Hausa and Yoruba people.

Are your Governors,Senators,Local Government Chairmen, House of Rep members, Ministers and the thousands of other collecting money on behalf of the East,Hausa or Yoruba people?i tire for una.

Instead of the fraudulent Albino Hunchback, to take the fight to those looting and killling the East. He chose to fight an imaginary enemy in the North, by threatening to burn down Nigeria.

Igbo's be truthful for once to yourselves.

Just once.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF by sarrki(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
That's the truth

But they failed to understand

They lure all their failure onto others
Re: Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF by Macnnoli4(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
And the northern leaders had no choice but to leave the money of their already unrich state abi?
Re: Southeast Politicians Are Only Interested In Pocketing Resources-NGF by nototribalist: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
These Northerners need to stop taking hard drugs. Honestly, I feel so insulted. How can bunch of illiterates from the north who still live in Stone age days be saying this.

Which North are they talking about, I hope is not Abuja they're referring to.

(1) (Reply)

Qoute Me Anywhere, Operation Python Dance Will Not End Ipob- Ex Gov. Peter Obi / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible -investigation / Breaking: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.