Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo (25478 Views)

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by Macnnoli4(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
A symbol of ladies whose makeup seems like one of one fine masquerade rather than one of beautiful damsel
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by Bibidear(f): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Errr....you can use the word bìtch for different scenarios.

You can say bìtch and it means Uh

You can say bìtch and it means "don't even try it"

You can say bìtch to make people know you are happy, sad, at your wits end etc.

You can say bìtch to make your friends anxious about what you've got up your sleeves
cool
owk
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by seangy4konji: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gba[quote author=Thelma1552 post=60660022][/quote]
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by hot1sauce(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
typical Nigerian lady.... she don't understand that more is less
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by gudvibz(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow i dont think she ment it to be scary cos ive seen dis make up b4 and it was nice. Me thinks d lady missed the mark undecided Or just trying 4 d attension
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by TolErins(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
I love Moyo Lawal, she's pretty, she's hot with thick body physique and hour glass shape and curves. grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by williamdeluxe(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Juz observing...I tink diz iz her real face
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by Trueyarn(m): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2017
shocked shocked
Wa motherfvcking wu
Re: Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo by Emimade: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.