Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

3 Things To Do Online At Work When You’re Bored At Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Things To Do Online At Work When You’re Bored At Work (594 Views)

Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months / 15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof) / What Do You Do When You Are Bored At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Do Online At Work When You’re Bored At Work by KikiA(f): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
You absolutely love working, don’t you? Waking up early, rushing to that same office, the “Yes sir” or “No sir” you have to seat at your desk answering all day! Those long and sometimes overtime working hours you spend staring at computer screens and typing are never boring or tiresome, are they?

I mean I’m pretty sure you’re always excited and wouldn’t have it any other way than to sit at a desk for hours with little to show for it other than a meager wage or maybe you’re receiving billions.

Am I wrong in assuming all of the above? Of course I am.

Even the best jobs have their low points and bad days! Days where you feel like having closing early, skipping the rush hour traffic and just laying on your bed or maybe seeing a quick movie at the cinemas. Thankfully there are alternative ways to relieve the boredom at times such as these. As long as you have access to the Internet and a way of bypassing the firewalls and filters your company has likely installed.
Read on to see 3 fun things you can do online when you’re bored at work. Make sure you don’t get caught by the boss!

READ

Linda Ikeji’s Blog

If you like to be in the know, celebrity gossip and all that then this is one hot blog where you can catch up on that. You can check other news, gossip and entertainment blogs also.

CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter (my personal favorite), are some of the social media platforms you can check for some quick updates about different things; trending topics, hilarious posts and loads more. Trust me, these apps provide amazing fun and fresh insight into different things, when you’re bored and even when you’re not.

PLAY ONLINE GAMES

If you like playing games, you could search and play some games online, which could distract you from the boredom at work. You can play some like these; Google Pacman, MineCraft Classic and loads more. Start searching for more in your browser now!

Before we forget…

Finally let’s not forget craybid.com itself. Do I need to elaborate? OK, just a little explanation then. If you didn’t know already, Craybid.com is an online auction site where you can bid to get the latest brand new products at the cheapest rate available all over Nigeria. So, you could win a brand new Haier Thermocool Air conditioner or LG Washing Machine, PS4, Nintendo Wii Console, or even a Samsung Galaxy S8!

IN CONCLUSION

The internet is full of so many wonders which you can access easily in your daily life. So many of us are privileged to be connected to the internet at work meaning there is really no reason to be bored. There are over 1 billion websites on the internet today and I am definitely sure quite a few would appeal to you and help you kill time at work.
The ones outlined in this post are just a few of the many wonders of the internet…go out there, explore and DON’T LET THE BOSS FIND OUT!
Thank you for reading.

1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Do Online At Work When You’re Bored At Work by Paulosky1900: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
how can I assess Linda ikeji blog.
Re: 3 Things To Do Online At Work When You’re Bored At Work by KikiA(f): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Paulosky1900:
how can I assess Linda ikeji blog.

Just go to https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/

(1) (Reply)

Yes 2017(youth empowerment summit 2017) / IT Placement For Engineering Students / Offer gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.