Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,122 members, 7,838,842 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) (37532 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Details Of Buhari, King Of Jordan’s Meeting Emerge. / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by reciprokal: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Wallace2107:
your ignorance is so exposed! Fucking ignorant illiterate.d Bleep did u get on nairaland?
Who is this purebred retárd?

Typical of an idiot whose source of information is from fly infested roadside pub!

Nigeria army has a budget of $5-$7 billion dollars

Jordan army has a budget of $2.5 billion dollars

Nigeria economy==========$ 519 billion
Jordan economy==========$38 billion

Now who should be making donations to who?

Idiot coming on cyberspace to exhibit the failure of your parents to budget properly for your education!

In the arab region, the Jordanian army isn't even up to Israel, Iran, or Saudi Arabia.

Let stupidity envelope you like the cloth on your back.

Inebriated imbecilé!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

I dey sis

lol I no be yours Sis ooh,
Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

lol I no be yours Sis ooh,

Did you see in my mention my sis ?

I said sis

OK bro
Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2017
taylor88:
Somebody wey get ear infection

Will he even hear the sound of the weapons to asserting how authentic they are
why don't you put ursef in front of the weapons so they could use you test run it? idiot. the last time I checked, this fool na nnamdi kanu supporter
Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by onyintel: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Please where is Nigerian flag on the table
Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Did you see in my mention my sis ?
I said sis
OK bro

you no well
Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

you no well

grin

OK let me use it now

My sister
Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

grin
OK let me use it now
My sister

na you sabi ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) by mankind05(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Desyner:
Baba be like, what's the next step in the Islamization manual ?
try get small sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.