Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference (3158 Views)

Buhari's Own Is Even Better, See What Rivers State Governor Called Coronavirus / See Difference Between Sane And Insane Leaders / How Dogara Greeted Obasanjo Vs How He Greeted Amosun:See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by onismate: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Check out this photos, the first one was when Donald Trump was giving a speech at the United Nations congress going on in New York. The second photo was when President Buhari was addressing delegates.
A twitter user taunted on how the hall was filled up during the address of Trump but empty during the time of Buhari.

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1412-unga-when-donald-trump-addressed-delegates-vs-when-buhari-made-his-own-address-photos

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by fk001(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fake twitter handle

That's not PMB twitter handle

Fvcking liars.

PMB is liked by all, world leaders respect him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by PointZerom: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Madridguy come and see oo!.

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by PointZerom: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:
Fake twitter handle

Leave twitter handle and face the pics.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari looked like he came in for questionin' in connection to a crime he committed.

Notice how that white lady refused to go near him, instead showin' him stuff from a distance? grin grin

I wonder what he smelled like? Gworo? Cow dung? Tobacco?

Nigeria shall not be disgraced!

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by whatmoreng: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Comparing IPhoneX and the old nokia 3310

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by ZorGBUooeh: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

Hahahahahaha!One person own be like wia Micheal Jackson dey perform while de other wan be like wia oritz williki dey perform. grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by okosodo: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
He would not say anything without mentioning kworupsion which he does not know the meaning
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by fk001(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

So you want me to believe this side view?

I am not that gullible

I have watched it live yesterday

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by PointZerom: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:

I am not that gullible

Really, and you can't upload a better pics?.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by SIRmanjar(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahahahaha!One person own be like wia Micheal Jackson dey perform while de other wan be like wia oritz williki dey perform. grin
Hahahahahahaha @ oritz williki..Dem dey avoid my guy sleeping tablet speech.
Sarrki come see unpatriotic abi na unparrotic pipul oooh.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by fk001(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

Really, and you can't upload a better pics?.

Why would i upload anything? to prove what?

Sensible people had watched him yesterday, so i don't have to prove anything right to few IPOB miscreants their opinion is irrelevant in the eyes of the world.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by omenka(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:
Fake twitter handle

Fvcking liars.

We all know that is an ipob terrorist acting childish as usual.
ther
Here is the picture of the world leader they assumed would send missiles to destroy the zoo on their behalf be cause they project themselves as fake Jews. cheesy

Perhaps there were even more people there when Baba spoke than when he (Natanyahu) did. cheesy

Ipob terrorists are a bunch of inconsolable emotional nutjobs honestly. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by muykem: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is not a matter of Trump against Buhari but America against Nigeria. Nigeria and indeed Africa is not important to the world but a burden. We need to rediscover ourselves, what happened to our high moral standard? Where is our reach cultures? We have many things to offer the world.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by coluka: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:

I am not that gullible

So when you watched it was the hall full when baba was speaking? That twitter account is a parody account but those pics are a real reflection of what happened. No one expects buhari's speech to command the same attention as Trump's. Donald trump is the president of the most powerful nation on earth, his speech will no doubt have more audience than Baba's own

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
ther
Here is the picture of the world leader they assumed would send missiles to destroy the zoo on their behalf be cause they project themselves as fake Jews. cheesy

Perhaps there were even more people there when Baba spoke than when he (Natanyahu) did. cheesy

Wetin concern Netanyahu for this thread now?

Is this an admission that there were very few people interested in the BS Buhari had to say? Cuz that's what your comment sounds like...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by fk001(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
ther

Operation python dance don format their brain finish. cheesy cheesy

They are now acting like zombies

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by PointZerom: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:

Why would i upload anything? to prove what?

Sensible people had watched him yesterday, so i don't have to prove anything right to few IPOB miscreants their opinion is irrelevant in the eyes of the world.

Stop calling IPOB, I watched it the pics here are correct

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by coluka: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
ther

Nope!! Attendance at Netanyahu's speech was more than that of Buhari. Them no be mate

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by fk001(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
coluka:

So when you watched it was the hall full when baba was speaking? That twitter account is a parody account but those pics are a real reflection of what happened. No one expects buhari's speech to command the same attention as Trump's. Donald trump is the president of the most powerful nation on earth, his speech will no doubt have more audience than Baba's own

Yea we know that Trump is the president of the united state. And he attracted more attention because of his rift with north Korea.

But That's not the only audience when Buhari was addressing the UNGA,

It is a lie fabricated by IPOB.
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by Kulas: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

lol.
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by SIRmanjar(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
ther

Hahahahahaha!Mazi omenka so na Dede Nnamdi kanu abi ipob tell dem make dem no listen to ur dullard of a president..Pls leave ipob out of dis embarrassing matter..Thankzcheesy
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by SIRmanjar(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:

Operation python dance don format their brain finish. cheesy cheesy

They are now acting like zombies
Bulllari ad buarantashi must declare operation black mamba dance on un for the embarrasment..HAHAHAHAHA grin
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by victorvezx(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
see ur favourite hero own worse

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by Macnnoli4(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who be dis craze person for twitter.Donald trump own 330 degrees drone/upstairs viewing while buhari 15 degrees ground viewing only concentrating on buhari's walking.Abeg collect sense.
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by Stylz69(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:
Fake twitter handle

Fvcking liars.

Zombie o Zombie! See why you are termed a zombie! Cos you are brainless! This is a parody twitter page. Ever heard of the word ‘Parody’ hence the twitter handle Parosident. That’s enough education for you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Check my signature and make change to your life within 10days.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by salam1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

u r a big fool show the two pics from thesame angle and stop fooling Igbos lyk u. Buhari is known all over and he did not get dere by insulting or saying rubbish its high time u use ur head for meaningful things instead of all dis fake media propaganda
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by salam1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
okosodo:
He would not say anything without mentioning kworupsion which he does not know the meaning
daz y ur hero who knows corruption say stealing is not corruption
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by PointZerom: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
salam1:
u r a big fool show the two pics from thesame angle and stop fooling Igbos lyk u. Buhari is known all over and he did not get dere by insulting or saying rubbish its high time u use ur head for meaningful things instead of all dis fake media propaganda

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun let justice be served.
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by okosodo: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
salam1:
daz y ur hero who knows corruption say stealing is not corruption
No matter your sentiment, you should apply commonsense to anything you do
Re: Photos Of Trump's Address VS Buhari's Own, See Difference by bakila: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
victorvezx:
see ur favourite hero own worse
Victor which kain vex be this. Buhari don take us to another level with that attendance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu On Israeli National Television / This Is Not The Time To Cry - Army General Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.