Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby (829 Views)

Female Soldiers Caught On Camera Assaulting Boy (pix/video) / Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby by electro4real: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-Month-Old Baby

SHOCKING! A Namibian Nanny has been arrested and is now facing charges of child abuse, assault, and attempted murder after a mother identified as Annemarie Theron, reported her to the police after she caught her treating her 9-month-old child like a rag doll. www.OLUGISTING.com gathered that Theron saw her little baby, Laila, being manhandled by her nanny in the secretly filmed footage.

“It was very emotional watching it. I refused to sleep, eat or drink for a couple of days afterwards. It’s difficult to imagine how long this has been going on. I can see Laila is so, so broken after everything,” Theron told Network24.

Theron said she noticed bruises on Laila’s neck and shoulders and suspected all was not well.

“After that I sat at work, thinking about my daughter the entire day. That’s when I decided to install cameras so that I could see what was happening when I’m not at home.”

She was shocked after watching the footage, and immediately laid a charge at the police station.

“It was quite a process, as I had to confirm with a mediator what it would mean if I made the recordings without her (the nanny’s) knowledge. The police were initially hesitant about the charges, but wanted to arrest the woman immediately after seeing the footage.”

According to Theron, the woman appeared in court on Monday. The state added the charge of attempted murder.

A police spokesperson confirmed Namibian police are aware of the incident, but would not speak to foreign media. Deputy Commissioner Edwin Kanguatjivi, Namibia’s head police spokesperson, wasn’t available for comment.

“I don’t want her near my child ever again, or to pose a threat to other children. What happened was horrible to witness. I realised Laila has nightmares,” said Theron.

www.OLUGISTING.com learnt that Laila is currently attending a kindergarten during the day. She doesn’t believe all nannies are bad and says she may consider employing a nanny in the future.

Theron says support flooded in after she posted the video footage to social media.

“It was comforting to see how many people supported us. Thanks to everyone, family, friends, and strangers, it means a great deal.”

Watch the shocking VIDEO of the incident here = http://olugisting.com/video-mother-catches-namibian-nanny-on-camera-assaulting-her-9-month-old-baby/

Re: VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wickedness.
Re: VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby by Yeligray(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nanny from hell... I remember those days that our mother's took us everywhere they went but now mother's entrust their children to people they know nothing of.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby by hisgrace090: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Materialism, proud and laziness is tearing families apart this days.
I mostly blame women for this.
Re: VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby by arnold123: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
electro4real:
VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-Month-Old Baby

SHOCKING! A Namibian Nanny has been arrested and is now facing charges of child abuse, assault, and attempted murder after a mother identified as Annemarie Theron, reported her to the police after she caught her treating her 9-month-old child like a rag doll. www.OLUGISTING.com gathered that Theron saw her little baby, Laila, being manhandled by her nanny in the secretly filmed footage.

“It was very emotional watching it. I refused to sleep, eat or drink for a couple of days afterwards. It’s difficult to imagine how long this has been going on. I can see Laila is so, so broken after everything,” Theron told Network24.

Theron said she noticed bruises on Laila’s neck and shoulders and suspected all was not well.

“After that I sat at work, thinking about my daughter the entire day. That’s when I decided to install cameras so that I could see what was happening when I’m not at home.”

She was shocked after watching the footage, and immediately laid a charge at the police station.

“It was quite a process, as I had to confirm with a mediator what it would mean if I made the recordings without her (the nanny’s) knowledge. The police were initially hesitant about the charges, but wanted to arrest the woman immediately after seeing the footage.”

According to Theron, the woman appeared in court on Monday. The state added the charge of attempted murder.

A police spokesperson confirmed Namibian police are aware of the incident, but would not speak to foreign media. Deputy Commissioner Edwin Kanguatjivi, Namibia’s head police spokesperson, wasn’t available for comment.

“I don’t want her near my child ever again, or to pose a threat to other children. What happened was horrible to witness. I realised Laila has nightmares,” said Theron.

www.OLUGISTING.com learnt that Laila is currently attending a kindergarten during the day. She doesn’t believe all nannies are bad and says she may consider employing a nanny in the future.

Theron says support flooded in after she posted the video footage to social media.

“It was comforting to see how many people supported us. Thanks to everyone, family, friends, and strangers, it means a great deal.”

Watch the shocking VIDEO of the incident here = http://olugisting.com/video-mother-catches-namibian-nanny-on-camera-assaulting-her-9-month-old-baby/
it's not by force to give birth, in other words, DONT GIVE BIRTH TO ANY CHILD IF YOU CAN'T RAISE THEM, SHIKENA!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Police Invade Some Chinese Restaurant / Muslim Alfa Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osun State / Two feared dead, policeman shot as cultists declare war on C/River community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.