Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (477 Views)

Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Hitboy7(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
A concerned fan, Maria (@swtebony) has taken to the comment section of popular singer, Simi to blast her about her choice of wig and dressing!

Calling it ridiculous and pathetic, Maria blasted Simi asking her to take a cue from Youtuber LolaOJ!

Maria commented:

“Please take out this pathetic extension/Synthetic wig its ridiculous!!! Gosh you would think as an “Artist” you know better

Its embarrassing!!! Take a hint from @lolaojor better still chidinma aka misskedike she’s also an Artist like you!! You would

Continue here ::http://tooample.com/2017/09/19/fan-slams-simi-wig-dressing/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 'i’m Getting Chubby, The Money Starting To Show' -says Davido / ‘I Want To Enlarge My Boobs’ – Busty Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says / ‘mr Eazi You’re Wilding Bro’ – Roc Nation Young Paris Schools Eazi On Afrobeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.