Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than All Those Who Hate Him And Wish Him Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than All Those Who Hate Him And Wish Him Dead (372 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than All Those Who Hate Him And Wish Him Dead by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why have sleepless night over someone you are greater or bigger than?

Nnamdi Kanu had proven to be the leader of his enemies, they tremble at the mention of his name.

Left to me, I will just ignore him and all his rubbish but trust me, I have learnt something from him.

If you tremble at the mention of Nnamdi Kanu, he is your lord whether you agree or not.

If the thoughts of Nnamdi make you wanna kill him, he is a threat to you and therefore your master.

As for people like me, nobody owns my destiny. All those who bicker at the mention are those who are envious of a man who believes in something and works to achieve.

Like it or not, he is part of the nation's history. You his perceived enemies might die unknown.

You don't believe in Nnamdi's ideology, don't fight him unless he fights, don't hate him, if he Hates you first, it means you might have an edge. But hate him, you shrink to oblivion.

Stand for something rather than hating and fighting your perceived enemies simply because you are spineless.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than All Those Who Hate Him And Wish Him Dead by cosby02(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
cry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than All Those Who Hate Him And Wish Him Dead by policy12: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yes we know..this before and after operation python dance

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than All Those Who Hate Him And Wish Him Dead by hisgrace090: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
God promise to humble those who uplift themselves, and uplift those who humble themselves.

Say no to chest beating.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than All Those Who Hate Him And Wish Him Dead by hisgrace090: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
God promise to humble those who uplift themselves, and uplift those who humble themselves.

Say no to chest beating.
God promise humble those who uplift themselves, and uplift those who humble themselves.

Say no to chest beating.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Wife Of Former NDDC Official, George Turnah Wanted Over N1bn Fraud / Photos: Scandinavian Ambassadors Visits Nasarawa State, Recieved By Gov Almakura / Buhari's Health Status Is Private Despite Its Tax Payers Money-lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.