Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? (2147 Views)

USB Technology In Smartphones / Refresh Rate In Smartphones Explained: Is It A Gimmick? / What Do You Think Will Be The Next Big Trend In Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nairalanders, pls help me oh..I'm currently experiencing ghost touches (A situation when your phone automatically operates itself) on my smartphone whenever I insert my sim card..Any idea on how to stop it??
Thanks in advance NL!

Lala do the needful pls
Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by elderhimself(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
are there ghosts on nairaland to answer u...
maybe i am one sha
Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by internationalman(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Maybe ur village people have preceded over the affair of ur phone.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by Aminu212: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
lol. So you mean spirit are controlling your phone right?

Here is their sacrifice:
Go and change the calibrator
Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by Youngsage: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Aminu212:
lol. So you mean spirit are controlling your phone right?

Here is their sacrifice:
Go and change the calibrator
buhahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by TDonald: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
What type of phone do you use?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
TDonald:
What type of phone do you use?

Infinix Hot 4
Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by Lh19(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's most likely the touch pad that's faulty so you would have to change it
Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by TDonald: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Simmzz:

Infinix Hot 4

Like the poster above me stated, it must be a bad TouchPad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2017
We need 3 gallons of red oil to appease the gods.....
It's water damage. Might need to change your touch pad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2017
TDonald:

Like the poster above me stated, it must be a bad TouchPad
It happen only when I insert my sim & put on the Data connection

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Have Seen It All? Meet The Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 / MTN Data price hike / How To Transfer Airtime To Another Network With CreditSwitch *931#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.