Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Application Letter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Application Letter (2239 Views)

Please Read My Application Letter Biko! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application Letter by CyberGypsy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
I can't laugh cheesy alone please

​See a recent application letter from an applicant.​

No.3 ekpetu street
P. O. Box 172,Ijora,
Lagos,Nigeria.
9th May, 2017.

Dear Sir,

[center] APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT [/center]
I refer to the recent death of the Accountant at your office and hereby apply for the job as a replacement of the dead Accountant.

Each time I apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case, I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because while I was in my hometown for holidays I heard the good news about his death so I quickly rushed back to attend the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my CV and his obituary photograph as proof of vacancy.

You can't lie to me this time. GIVE ME THE JOB!

Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Owoeye Mynd44 Micheal Lalasticlala
Re: Application Letter by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol to the ������
Re: Application Letter by vivie01(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin This one is a goner already, na to just invite him for police interview on the death of the accountant remain.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Women Beat, Strip Each Other Naked / Come Across This Pics Of An Old Woman In NYSC Kits / Meme collection with Folarr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.