Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason (948 Views)

Do You Ever Feel Hurt Seeing An Animal Die / Create An Animal Section(opinion) / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Queerworld(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
I saw this on the net and I saw how hilarious to comments were. Some pple won't even mind been an ant. But as for me

I will like to be a koala. Reason......... Am so deprive of sleep here and a koala sleeps 22 hours in a day. Oboy that will be heaven. And if God won't grant that request I will love to be a black bear. They also sleeps for 6 month in a year.

Just for fun. Lemme hear your idea and reasons......

No abuse o
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by heendrix(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queerworld:
I saw this on the net and I saw how hilarious to comments were. Some pple won't even mind been an ant. But as for me

I will like to be a koala. Reason......... Am so deprive of sleep here and a koala sleeps 22 hours in a day. Oboy that will be heaven. And if God won't grant that request I will love to be a black bear. They also sleeps for 6 month in a year.

No abuse o

a bird grin flying to Ghana or any other country made easy wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Benekruku(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2017

Cock, cos i can chase and fvck any any female at sight!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by kalufelix(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
You all Can Go Ahead I'd Rather Be The Zoo Keeper...

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Greene66: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wolf

The wolves are majestic and one of the most organised animals on earth. Smart, cute, and just too savage. I've always admired wolves since I was a kid... It's my love for wolves that makes me appreciate dogs that have the wolf look.

If I'm to be an animal, I'll be a wolf. Black Wolf.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by kmaxx(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lion for its strength and courage!

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Gracesofar(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2017
I will love to be an hyena.....

Hyena are always in packs. And a pack of hyena can even take on an elephant

They eat everytin even to bones of their games. And an hyena never shows timidity no matter the circumstance it finds itself. I once read the hyena laughs hardest and loudest when its in trouble.

Hyena all the way
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Gracesofar(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Greene66:
Wolf

The wolves are majestic and one of the most organised animals on earth. Smart, cute, and just too savage. I've always admired wolves since I was a kid... It's my love for wolves that makes me appreciate dogs that have the wolf look.

Hope u know wolves are lone hunters. With that they are prone to all kinds of predators and to hunt a good game will be tough........ Unlikes lions, and other animals that Lives in the colony of their packs and will take down any animal even a matured wilder beast or a bufallo. A wolf can't dare that and if it does. The hunter might end up getting hunted.......

Anyway nice choice

Nb. Not all wolves are lone hunters but few lives in pack. Very few
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by mankan2k7(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2017
I will be an animal activist.
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Iseoluwani: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Queerworld:

No abuse o

U like sleep, u no pick snake, cat, lizard but the animals that sleep but bear doesn't sleep that much, but there is a particular time of the year dey don't come outside, dey store up their food n relax while listening to O MY COMRADE, SEE THAT SIGNAL WAVING IN THE SKY grin
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Iseoluwani: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Benekruku:

Cock, cos i can chase and fvck any any female at sight!

Them ban u for 8months, chai dis mods no get brain atal
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Iseoluwani: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Greene66:
Wolf

Too much of vampire film n wolf
Go n watch the originals u will like it

Be d Alpha grin
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Iseoluwani: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2017
EAGLE I prefer been an eagle

The eagle Z no ordinary animal and very rare breed, the only animal that faces storm and challenges when other animal hides, known for strength, uniqueness, specially endowed with sharp vision, d feather of eagle Z worth millions

Even d Bible records that those that wait upon the Lord, he shall renew their strength like an eagle and we never get tired or weary So God created the eagle unique and I am wonderfully n fearfully made angry grin grin
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Greene66: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gracesofar:

Hope u know wolves are lone hunters. With that they are prone to all kinds of predators and to hunt a good game will be tough........ Unlikes lions, and other animals that Lives in the colony of their packs and will take down any animal even a matured wilder beast or a bufallo. A wolf can't dare that and if it does. The hunter might end up getting hunted.......

Anyway nice choice

I disagree, most wolves lives in packs and hunt as a team.
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Queerworld(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Greene66:

OK sir
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by 14teenK: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gracesofar:

Anyway nice choice

wolves are pack animals, wolves that hunt alone are omegas chased out of the pack or dethroned alphas....and they don't last long alone
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by 14teenK: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bengal tiger for sure.....tigers are the largest cat.with sheer strength and will power they hunt alone in the wild....only few animals will make out alive against a tiger
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Queerworld(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
14teenK:
Bengal tiger for sure.....tigers are the largest cat.with sheer strength and will power they hunt alone in the wild....only few animals will make out alive against a tiger

I agree with u. Largest cat indeed...... I still don't know why lion is seen has the king of the jungle when their are stronger animals
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Gracesofar(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Greene66:

Seriously u have a point.
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by ucnwafor(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
14teenK:
I agree with u, tiger all the way....i watch a short clip fight btw wild cat(tiger nd lion, nd it lasted 8 minutes nd the lion had 2 back outta cos of roguednes, strength, tactical blows of diz tiger, we all know that as a professional boxer, u need 2 have trained with wild cat 4 tactical hits nd vigour
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'd like to be an Eagle or dove

Reason: If I have a wing like a dove
If I have a wing like a dove

I will fly, fly away over the mountain over the sea
and I will be the Special Golden eagle that only few people see in their lifetime
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'll become a Lalasticlala cos there will be enough Bush meat for me when all of u turn to animals
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
I'll become a Lalasticlala cos there will be enough Bush meat for me when all of u turn to animals
lolz. epic reply

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Queerworld(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2017
ucnwafor:
I agree with u, tiger all the way....i watch a short clip fight btw wild cat(tiger nd lion, nd it lasted 8 minutes nd the lion had 2 back outta cos of roguednes, strength, tactical blows of diz tiger, we all know that as a professional boxer, u need 2 have trained with wild cat 4 tactical hits nd vigour

Seriously I still wonder why lion is called the king of the jungle

And the Siberian tiger is the largest and biggest of all the big cat. Probably is because of their mane and apart lion lives mostly in the savannah while tiger in dense forest

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Daeyou(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Queerworld:

Seriously I still wonder why lion is called the king of the jungle

And the Siberian tiger is the largest and biggest of all the big cat. Probably is because of their mane and apart lion lives mostly in the savannah while tiger in dense forest
Cadet!
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by noona(f): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lioness
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Queerworld:

I agree with u. Largest cat indeed...... I still don't know why lion is seen has the king of the jungle when their are stronger animals
Because they are fearless, strategic, social, organised, hunt in pride, and much more.
Re: If You Are To Come To Life As An Animal, What Will You Like To Be And Reason by Gracesofar(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Because they are fearless, strategic, social, organised, hunt in pride, and much more.

An hyena HV those qualities too even a tiger. An hyena will never back down from any fight.

If not for their size and physique. Hyenas will beat a !large male lion in a fight

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel For Stud Services / Pedigree Female Bullmastiff Puppy / Adult Male Gsd And Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.