Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. (870 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by navada99: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2017
If you think Nnamdi Kanu is the most popular person in Nigeria today please click like, and if you don't think so please click share. This is not a

popularity context, I'm just doing a project on ten most influential political figures of 2017 in Nigeria. I was going to go with the President but I'm

not sure if he will make it on my list of top five. But hey if you think I'm wrong please correct me.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by osy77(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Have u taken ur drugs?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by navada99: 6:23am On Sep 21, 2017
osy77:
Have u taken ur drugs?

Was that even necessary, dude no need for the drama. If don't think Kanu is the most popular figure of 2017 click share and move on.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by babyfaceafrica: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2017
And so?...collect award now.. Next please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by omenka(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2017
navada99:
If you think Nnamdi Kanu is the most popular person in Nigeria today please click like, and if you don't think so please click share. This is not a

popularity context, I'm just doing a project on ten most influential political figures of 2017 in Nigeria. I was going to go with the President but I'm

not sure if he will make it on my list of top five. But hey if you think I'm wrong please correct me.
Osama Bin Laden was the most popular figure in Afghanistan,and perhaps Middle East, until he was killed.

Al Baghdadi is currently the most popular figure Iraq, Syria and perhaps, Turkey.

Kanu might be in Nigeria. So what?

I could make myself the most popular today if I want to. All I need to do is become more notorious than anyone else out there.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by femmy2010(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2017
navada99:

Shekau
KANU

they would certainly be on the list .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Osama Bin Laden was the most popular figure in Afghanistan,and perhaps Middle East, until he was killed.

Al Baghdadi is currently the most popular figure Iraq, Syria and perhaps, Turkey.

Kanu might be in Nigeria. So what?

I could make myself the most popular today if I want to. All I need to do is become more notorious than anyone else out there.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
you're talking Nonsense always
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Someone posted the picture below and all you did was run to Mynd44 and Lalasticlala crying. You wake up and early in the morning stick your head into people's anuses. When they take a dump on you, you start weeping like a little girl..

Go meet your friend ipobslikepiss who posted this picture of yours and stop crying in my mentions kiddo.
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense
he's breaking the rules
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by navada99: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
And so?...collect award now.. Next please

Thanks for the award.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today. by otil1: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2017
So it's all about popularity?

He uses ur like as human shield, taking bullets for him just to be popular

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Joke: A Tale Of Two Kanus By Okey Bakassi The Other News (video) / REINSTATEMENT DRAMA: Ex-pension Chief, Maina, Is Still On Our Wanted List — EFCC / Mini Political Rally @ Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.