Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) (1558 Views)

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) by Johnthentic: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2017
@GistMore

Comedian AY's younger brother, Lanre Makun and his wife Joy Ofoebu welcomed a set of twins yesterday.

The arrival of the twins (two girls) doubles with his wife's birthday. Lanre shared the good news saying, 'what a marvelous God you are.. what a powerful God u are...he has done marvelous things for us. Wow ! God u ve done it again and again, how did i merit your love? what are my qualifications to be who i am today, u gave me twins on my wife's birthday. What a gift!!! Thank you Lord for this double blessings.Thank you for been strong. Thank you for bringing blessings to my home. You are the best dear'.

The young couple got married in 2015 and welcomed their first child a baby girl the same year.

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/ays-brother-lanre-makun-wife-welcomes-twins-photos

Re: Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) by Johnthentic: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Na twins dey reign now? Bro I tap into your blessing
Re: Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2017
congratulations. God I only want a set of twins plsssssss! !
Re: Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) by GistMeMore: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2017
congrats
Re: Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) by sotolowiji: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2017
learn web design

Re: Ay's Brother, Lanre Makun And Wife Welcomes Twins (photos) by JambWaecNeco: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
beatiful

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Says He’s Now In Love With Davido, Not Wizkid / Awesome Different Types Of Quality Men and Ladies Footwears / Tiwa Savage React On Death Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.