Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Many Of My Friends Are Going To Africa To Get Rich - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Many Of My Friends Are Going To Africa To Get Rich - Donald Trump (373 Views)

Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies / Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Of My Friends Are Going To Africa To Get Rich - Donald Trump by Techknowng(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2017
MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO AFRICA TO 'GET RICH' - TRUMP

US President Donald Trump hailed Africa's business potential Wednesday, telling several leaders of African nations he has many friends going there to "get rich."

At a lunch with the leaders amid the UN General Assembly, Trump mused about the vast continent's opportunities and challenges.

"Africa has tremendous business potential," he said. "I have so many friends going to your countries, trying to get rich. I congratulate you. They're spending a lot of money," he said.

"For American firms it's really become a place that they have to go -- that they want to go."

Trump announced that he was dispatching US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley to Africa "to discuss avenues of conflict and resolution and, most importantly, prevention."

South Africa's Jacob Zuma and Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari were among the leaders at the lunch.

Sourece: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/09/many-of-my-friends-are-going-to-africa.html?m=1

Re: Many Of My Friends Are Going To Africa To Get Rich - Donald Trump by Techknowng(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Mynd44 seun bros abeg home page
Re: Many Of My Friends Are Going To Africa To Get Rich - Donald Trump by Ninethmare: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Yes cause no one probe you for corruption

(1) (Reply)

300,000 People At Spanish Unity Rally In Barcelona / Catalonia Crisis: Economy Minister Puts Cost At €1bn / Nigeria Freed 475 Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.