Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse (67437 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Two Boys Killed During Kogi Governorship Election In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Orjralozie: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nelson Mandela was called a terrorist.... After some years he surfaced again and granted his people freedom. Biafra still remain an ideology that cannot be destroyed..... Calling IPOB terrorist is questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by davillian(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
mecussey:
wonder how some people sleep at night knowing when they pulled the trigger and murdered innocent person. Tomorrow if robbers or boko kill them in return, we will be shouting rest in peace gallant soldier.

Firing live bullet to someone who did not fire anyone or even armed. What happened to tear gas and rubber bullets.?
Rubber bullets re for countries that value the life of every citizens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Potorpotorpeo: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
i hate Buhari
You are insignificant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by jpphilips(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
You invaded his house
You killed his supporters
You killed his cousin
He is hiding now i know he must be planning a great overwhelming response
You that is reading this can you forgive whosoever do this to you?

Evidence gotten from his home has convinced the Judiciary to proscribe his group, what do you think will happen if he rears his ugly head again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by earthcrust: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Igbos are not united at all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by jpphilips(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
davillian:

Rubber bullets re for countries that value the life of every citizens.

Those that can afford it as well. so when next you are going to riot, ask yourself, can your government afford rubber bullets?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Chanchit: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
zionmade1:

Are u this wicked?
Ok my humble prayer, may u die for any wrong comitted by someone close to u so that the person can know how it feels.

Heartless devills in human for walking around the streets

Why are you people so useless and empty headed for God sake. You all are fast becoming a menace to urselfs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by davillian(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
jpphilips:

Those that can afford it as well. so when next you are going to riot, ask yourself, can your government afford rubber bullets?
Water canon hot or cold, tear gas, pepper spray, plastic bullets, tasers, batons etc but our government prefer live bullets.
in many countries it is illegal to use lethal force to control riots /crowds.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by billyG(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
when a man brings an ant-infested gay into his house he shld not complain when lizards visit him,see d erosion-ravage red mud village of a ipob fugitive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by billyG(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
show us d bullet wound!we are tired of this lies...somebody cannot died in peace in nnamdi kanu's erosion-ravage red mud village again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by VellyG(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
igbos are more better in one nigeria than to part,if am lying ask okorocha and orji kalu.
Who is okorocha and Kalu? Bastards enjoying the loot of Nigeria. How to u expect them to be in support of Biafra. Is like your brain is paining u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by maestroferddi: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
All people of goodwill and conscience should rise up and condemn Buhari's vindictiveness, thoughtlessness and high-handedness.

Why do I have this feeling that there was more to this blood-letting orgy than meets the eye?

Was it all about trying to quell/contain Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB or much more with exacting some kind of quid pro quo/reprisal for the Ihejirika led campaign against suspected Boko Haram elements in the North East?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by anyebedgreat: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Old woman dey village die, ipob with their lies carry the thing blame army. When the army raided the house as was claimed, kanu himself said their only dog was killed. He didn't mention any other person. Believe ipob at your own peril.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by mykel25(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kanu did not even remember to take his biafra handfan yl running... grin....c room like where rat dey live... My room fine pass am scarra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Alanzazani: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
How are we sure. iPob is founded on hate, lies and propaganda. I take whatever they say with a pinch of salt. Very alarmist terrorist group
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Jesusloveyou: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Intellad:
heaven direct.
don't judge.
If she supported idiotic pigs of Biafra, straightforward to hell but if she love's one another, straightforward to heaven
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by ChimaAdeoye: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fulanis killing more poor igbo people.

The time has come to totally re-examine the strategy to this cry for equality. The only thing Nigeria wants in Biafraland is OIL.

If there were no OIL flowing out of the wells in Biafraland, there would be no need to enslave or kill Biafrans.

Common sense!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by jpphilips(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
davillian:

Water canon hot or cold, tear gas, pepper spray, plastic bullets, tasers, batons etc but our government prefer live bullets.
in many countries it is illegal to use lethal force to control riots /crowds.

Absolutely!! however, I don't think the black man and Arabs deserve any better, it takes a tough nut to control its likes. Democracy is definitely not the calling of Africans, the West is just shoving it down our throat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Kennydoc(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
It's painful and shameful that some people rejoice over these killings. Even if Nnamdi Kanu was wrong, do all these innocent people deserve to die.
The God of Justice is watching. He will surely repay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Lloydfather(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
It Shall Never Be Well With Nnamdi Kanu!
Comm gerrarra here, smelling fowl.

ikpu mmiri ko watering toto nko.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by augustine: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The grave of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu's cousin (Adaku Odemelam) is getting set ahead of her burial today. The lady was among the victims killed during the military invasion in Umuahia, Abia state. She was allegedly hit by a stray bullet during shootout by soldiers on 14th of September 2017.

Her grave is being dug near the residence of the IPOB leader at Afaraukwu in Abia state. May her soul rest in peace...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nnamdi-kanus-cousin-killed-shootout-set-buried-see-corpse.html

SHOOTOUT? Shootout between who and who? It was a Massacre.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by MightyHand(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
attackgat:

The law does not work on assumptions. If Nnamdi Kanu said he he will burn Nigeria down, the government has no right to invade his house until there is credible proof that he is preparing to carry out his threat or is already carrying it out.

To make a prediction that Nnamdi Kanu will definitely carry out his threat and invade his house with the Nigerian Army is wrong on two counts

1) The Army has no legal right to invade a persons house over a criminal matter. This is the constitutional role of the police

2) To criminalise a person before they actually commit a crime just because of mere assumption is terrible.

stupidity of the highest order, Youmean FG should wait until kanu burn Nigeria down, b4 any action is taken? You must b lookmanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by DarkRebel69: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Viergeachar:
Awwwwww
RIP
She is a martyr! Her death won't be in vain.

People are so predictable or maybe it is just me that's becoming a laureate in this human psychology business. I was expecting someone to say this. That is to–in a fit of over-zealous sentimentality–call the deceased a 'martyr'.

Except that she is not a martyr. Not even remotely so. She is only a victim; an unfortunate casaulty of a war – and that is because her death was needless, and I would also say—at the risk of seeming insensitive–purposeless.

The woman I'm sure did not think the Biafra cause to be worth her life, so why dragoon martyrdom on someone who probably never asked to be a martyr?
That bullet was meant for Nnamdi Kanu, not the poor woman. I wonder whether these leaders feel the slightest compunction knowing fully well that their actions portend ghastly consequences for their supporters. My educated guess is that they don't. I only wish the sheeple–the blind hierophants who are more Catholic than the Pope and more Moslem than Mohammed–would sooner come to terms with that.

In as much as I would love to share your optimism, I really do think Adaku's death was in vain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Elbowroom: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
months:

HausaFulani Youth came to murder everybody at Kanu House.

There are many more, the total murdered in Kanu House is 22.

Pictures or video evidence?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by sleekman(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
It Shall Never Be Well With Nnamdi Kanu!
Your fada! Oya look my hand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by sursur(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
pls can any reasonable igbo man give me five genuine, humally and GODLY reason why i should hate Buhari . Pls do not ; , after weed .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Intellad(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
don't judge.
If she supported idiotic pigs of Biafra, straightforward to hell but if she love's one another, straightforward to hare u p
eaven
are u seriously pained? get a life dickhead... heaven they goes, as Kong as they are Catholics.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Dare2Try(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well what more can I say, R.I.P
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by mavinc4u(f): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
You invaded his house
You killed his supporters
You killed his cousin
He is hiding now i know he must be planning a great overwhelming response
You that is reading this can you forgive whosoever do this to you?

My dear, to be honest I can't forgive who would do such to me. Is either God does it his way or I will do it my way. One of the 2 perpetrators would have to go down with me, the commando style grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by Viergeachar: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
DarkRebel69:

People are so predictable or maybe it is just me that's becoming a laureate in this human psychology business. I was expecting someone to say this. That is to–in a fit of over-zealous sentimentality–call the deceased a 'martyr'.

Except that she is not a martyr. Not even remotely so. She is only a victim; an unfortunate casaulty of a war – and that is because her death was needless, and I would also say—at the risk of seeming insensitive–purposeless.

The woman I'm sure did not think the Biafra cause to be worth her life, so why dragoon martyrdom on someone who probably never asked to be a martyr?
That bullet was meant for Nnamdi Kanu, not the poor woman. I wonder whether these leaders feel the slightest compunction knowing fully well that their actions portend ghastly consequences for their supporters. My educated guess is that they don't. I only wish the sheeple–the blind hierophants who are more Catholic than the Pope and more Moslem than Mohammed–would sooner come to terms with that.

In as much as I would love to share your optimism, I really do think Adaku's death was in vain.

STFU Are you God
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse by penta(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
months:

Soon wen Biafra is actualised, u will cry. Is it not pathetic that, all it take 4 u to cry is the actualisation of Biafra.

Things like this only makes Biafra non-negotiable. They did not die in vain.

Let Ndiigbo see and count their dead, and let it serve as a warning that Nigeria is Death and Biafra is Life.......................................

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imo Youths Destroying Ihedioha Billboards (SEE PHOTOS) / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.