Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Texas Hold Em Poker Tips - Trusting Your Instincts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Texas Hold Em Poker Tips - Trusting Your Instincts (416 Views)

7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / Keep Trusting God. / How Can Hold Em Indicator Make You A More Profitable Online Poker Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Texas Hold Em Poker Tips - Trusting Your Instincts by jenirobert: 10:24am On Sep 21, 2017
This is very difficult, but let me give you a few tips since I have been writing such articles for a long period of time. First, I watch the industry as a whole and its momentum and I don't much worry about individual stocks, or how they are performing because many of these stocks are moved by speculators, market makers, short-sellers, and the latest hype over a merger or acquisition.

The best thing you can do when writing articles about Stock Choices is to talk about the industry trends and the upward or downward direction of that industry subsector. Then you should mention the various stocks that look good on paper, or are of solid companies.

Still, you must remind the readers of your articles that Treble Profits Review
many things can happen and could change that direction. And you should mention some of these potential eventualities or events that could occur in your article. If you do that, you will have happy readers and you will be giving decent advice without causing anybody to pick the wrong stock. Please consider all this.
It seems like there is some confusion about this. Some people might be shocked when they see a stock fall on great earnings, or vice versa.

That is because stock prices are not directly linked to the company's profit. If a company makes a 20% return on their capital it does not mean that the stock will also go up 20%.

What does move a stock's price is something called supply and demand. If more people want to buy the stock then sell it then the stock will go up. If more people want to sell the stock then buy it then the price will go down.

http://forexmilliondollar.com/product/treble-profits/
Re: Texas Hold Em Poker Tips - Trusting Your Instincts by naijaguy77: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why suffer with all these things when you can play online poker right here in Nigeria.

Try Megabet poker and you will not go anywhere else - https://www.megabet.ng/#/poker

Fund your account with Naira, and play and win in Euros. Daily tournaments of €2,500 euros, and every sunday there is a tournament of €5,000

Moreover, there are cash tables, and free tables to hone your skills. I love it.

Re: Texas Hold Em Poker Tips - Trusting Your Instincts by OliviaNelson: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Education is a prerequisite that must be met in order to become a professional poker player. But at the same time, poker is a game that requires a lot of practice. Without practice, we will not be able to apply the theory that we have learned off the table, and we will also begin to lose the inner feeling of the game and its rhythm. There is a great site like https://www.coinmall.io/ that can help you get an invaluable online experience just by playing poker

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / Finally! Nysc Releases Mobilization Timetable For Batch B 2017(photos) / Anti-open Grazing Law: Herdsmen Rejects Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.