Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

This Is Life Eternal! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Life Eternal! (553 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion / Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Life Eternal! by kristonium(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
" And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."John 17:3

Do i have anyone in the house who is yet to embrace Jesus?perhaps u are tired of life and u dont know what to do next?the devil might have even made u contemplate suicide.now come to think of it:why would u take your life when someone had already paid the price for u?All u need for your life to be meaningful is for u to understand the Essence of life Himself:JESUS CHRIST.far away on the calvary tree He was hanged for the redemption of mankind.He is the Mediator of the New Covenant.As a Grand and Majestic Advocate of the universe,He has pleaded our cause and successful won the case on our behalf.Now hear Him:

"28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.   29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;  for I am meek and lowly in heart:  and ye shall find rest unto your souls.   30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."Matt 11:28-30

If u are ready to give your life to Christ or u want somebody to pray along with u,please call these hotlines immediately:

God bless u as u do so.

Remember,Jesus loves u!   

(1) (Reply)

Come All Ye Faithful And Worship The Lord / Resurrection Victory By The Grace Of God / Would A Person Get Punished For Being Possesed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.