Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive (7609 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election / Buhari Yet To Arrive Nigeria Two Days After Leaving U.S. / 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by RoyalUc(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
olanikeh:
Buhari should just let these people go, since peace is one language they don't understand. .

Hope this doesn't get bloody

The fact is that Buhari does not have the power to "just let these people go."

Honestly, I don't know exactly what they want.
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by JikanBaura(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
War..... War...... War....... I hope war break up between ipob terrorists group and Nigerian government grin thank God I'm alive to witness the great Second civil war in Nigeria cheesy my grandchildren will said it with proud our grandfather is one of the greatest soldiers who fought for Nigeria during civil war smiley let hope their Chief comanda Kalu show today grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
The day u will die and your obituary will be on the front page, u will be remenber as an idiot and fool. Everyone will be happy that u dead. Mumu.
sarrki:
If him papa born am well let him show face

1 Like

Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Agitation continues..... No Backing Out as Anambra election is full
time boy cott...... Necessary plans going under ground we must
make Zoo uncomfortable.... Anyi ga agba aha Ose... Why
Operation python dance 11 Backed Out... Them for continue na
NdI Ara........ Something funny gonna happen on October 1st...
You know how to issue threats on the internet but you never hit the streets where the real action is
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
JikanBaura:
War..... War...... War....... I hope war break up between ipob terrorists group and Nigerian government grin thank God I'm alive to witness the great Second civil war in Nigeria cheesy my grandchildren will said it with proud our grandfather is one of the greatest soldiers who fought for Nigeria during civil war smiley let hope their Chief comanda Kalu show today grin
I take it that you are a core northerner like myself, but I'm sorry to say I'm disappointed in you for this silly rant of yours
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Mrbigman1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

I dey shame for ur shamelessness
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by annnikky(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
U wan go catcham ni undecided
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Martinez19(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

that picture depicts human right abuse. Ewwwww. embarassed
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by akintadetope(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
4 million ke! e be like say the full state dey jobless or d person wey count no sabi count well
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by wholexy009(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

What if na him mama born am? grin grin

A Future You Can Bank On
From Young Talented Graduate into World Class Banking Professional

Ecobank Nigeria recently launched its Graduate Development Programs designed to groom young talented graduates into world class banking professionals. The Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program (ENG-GTP) is an exciting way to start a career in the Pan African financial institution. We are recruiting candidates for the following programs:
Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP)
Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Application closes on the 31st of October, 2017.

Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
wholexy009:

A Future You Can Bank On

Ecobank Nigeria recently launched its Graduate Development Programs designed to groom young talented graduates into world class banking professionals. The Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program (ENG-GTP) is an exciting way to start a career in the Pan African financial institution. We are recruiting candidates for the following programs:

Thanks
But gone are they days of banking jobs though . . .

1 Like

Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by wristbangle: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Old news
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by wristbangle: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
wholexy009:

A Future You Can Bank On

Thanks bro unfortunately bank jobs are crazy these days
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Paulosky1900: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
tobida:

Dat is wat u said wen he was in London, he left London and returned to Nigeria.

Kanu will humiliate Buahri with all his weapons of War in Abia and Anambra.

U will never learn.

SINCE WHAT HAPPENED ON FRIDAY LAST WEEK, I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY IPOB FLAG ON THE EASTERN ZONE, JUST WENT TO ONITSHA TODAY NO SINGLE FLAG, I THOUGHT THEY ARE STRONGER THAN NIGERIAN MILITARY........BUNCH OF COWARDS MTCHEWWWWW
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
PROPUNTER:
[s] Agitation continues..... No Backing Out as Anambra election is full
time boy cott...... Necessary plans going under ground we must
make Zoo uncomfortable.... Anyi ga agba aha Ose... Why
Operation python dance 11 Backed Out... Them for continue na
NdI Ara........ Something funny gonna happen on October 1st... [/s]
shut up ipod pig. Operation python dance is just a training. The main fierceness of the Nigerian Army would be shown on Nov 18 Anambra Gubernatorial election.
After make una show face, na all the mortuary for south east region go full with corpses.
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by MetaPhysical: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
loabb2:
Forwarded:
This is educative- posted as received :

REMINDER:
Awolowo advocated for secession to be included in our constitution, backed by the North led by The Sardauna. Azikiwe was against it, backed by the colonialist British. Now history and posterity has proven Awo right.

Excerpt: Zik Interview with New Nigeria in 1975
Again, however, when the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual. That was when we began to use that expression - ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ - and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.
The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in seeing that people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level. So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will.
He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded. We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle - he was really an arbiter - that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.
The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain - ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us. Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.

Posted by: Edwin Ogunbo
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by PROPUNTER(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up ipod pig. Operation python dance is just a training. The main fierceness of the Nigerian Army would be shown on Nov 18 Anambra Gubernatorial election.
After make una show face, na all the mortuary for south east region go full with corpses.
Iwu Akpa Amu , so Army will come to my house and shoot me that very day while i be enjoying my Ofe Nsala and Hero beer...
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by DavidEsq(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wr is the large projector screen by which the crowd is being viewed by ndi UN or is my fon Aba made?
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by NaeChris: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
Fulani herdsman. Barawo.
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by frankdoz25: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
fools like you lives century and die unnoticed! All hail biafra.
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by JikanBaura(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
GoroTango:
I take it that you are a core northerner like myself, but I'm sorry to say I'm disappointed in you for this silly rant of yours

Hey don't be sorry to say you are disappointed in me for saying what i had said.

I was just fooling are around, trying to get on some peeps nerves. You feel sad for me, huh?

Don't be cheesy Ina so Kawai nabawa wasu haushi ne but don't really meant all the stupid things i said. Chill bros cool
Re: Happening Now...4 Million Troop To The Streets; Nnamdi Kanu Expected To Arrive by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
JikanBaura:

Hey don't be sorry to say you are disappointed in me for saying what i had said.

I was just fooling are around, trying to get on some peeps nerves. You feel sad for me, huh?

Don't be cheesy Ina so Kawai nabawa wasu haushi ne but don't really meant all the stupid things i said. Chill bros cool
I get it

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) / Is Ganduje A Fulani Or Hausa Man? / 10 Political Dictators Who Shamelessly Looted Their Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.