Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? (3825 Views)

Why Do Nl Girls Have Body/mouth Odor. / Nl Girls Wetin B Una Own Self? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by maray(f): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
Speechless
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
maray:

Speechless

hey, cutiepie, where on planet earth have u been?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by platinumnk(f): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
honeric01:

In the comfort of my room, i can tell you how many states are in the us, cities, system of government, their way of life, what's likely to sell and not sell, their lifestyle, mentality, thoughts, what's in-vogue, and host of other stuffs. I don't NEED to cross the border of any particular country in order to be exposed, you'd be surprised to know that alot of girls in Nigeria know things you don't know about the US and even the world at large.

Some Americans actually think there's no other world existing outside America and they think aliens live outside America, some even think Africa is a country, stuffs like that, what then do you call these set of people?

i can partially tell you that an educated Nigerian girl born and lives in Nigeria might be more exposed to general stuffs than some of her counterparts abroad without even stepping out of Nigeria, so i think it's really an individual thing.

what a load of crock!
People say anything to make themselves feelbetter!

How can one who doesnt travel out feel enlightened?
By reading the latest gossip on Yahoo? grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2010
platinumnk:

what a load of crock!

lol, you want to talk more abi?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
platinumnk:

what a load of crock!

Another one of them.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
Freiburger:

Another one of them.

you dey mind her grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by platinumnk(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
KMT!!

honeric01:

lol, you want to talk more abi?

yes I will! grin

In the comfort of my room, i can tell you how many states are in the us, cities, system of government, their way of life, what's likely to sell and not sell, their lifestyle, mentality, thoughts, what's in-vogue, and host of other stuffs. I don't NEED to cross the border of any particular country in order to be exposed, you'd be surprised to know that alot of girls in Nigeria know things you don't know about the US and even the world at large.

which kain comfort you get? You have 24 hour electrcity?
grin grin grin

How many states in the US etc . .- That can be found on Google, that doesnt mean anything at all cheesy
Whats in Vogue- Oh you mean the stuff you copy from here grin grin grin
Actually to sit in one living room and claim they are 'exposed' is preposterous! How can u tell me what an orange taste like if you never ate one? Yes I know you can read, and have an active imagination, but still?!!! grin grin

Please tell me which percentage of girls are researching about the US without actually trying to come here some way or another! - tongue

Some Americans actually think there's no other world existing outside America and they think aliens live outside America, some even think Africa is a country, stuffs like that, what then do you call these set of people?
There was a dicussion about this before, Conclusion in simple terms: America is a vast vey multi faceted country, its like almost everything is here so most people dont worry about anything else.
You think if Nigeria was a great country people would be trying to travel out?

i can partially tell you that an educated Nigerian girl born and lives in Nigeria might be more exposed to general stuffs than some of her counterparts abroad without even stepping out of Nigeria, so i think it's really an individual thing.

That whole statement was a fallacy. A truly educated person would want to broaden their horizons and travel out , so you think Countries were discovered by sitting at home and reading books, and browsing Yahoo!?

There is a difference between to know and to experience.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
lol, you're so funny, i can't continue with you, not in the mood to talk type today.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
honeric01:

lol, you're so funny, i can't continue with you, not in the mood to talk type today.

chai u buckled so quickly after  your speech!  grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by finemocha(f): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
i think the poster is missin the point. if they brag about being abroad they arent bragging about material things or money. they say that to emphasize enlightenment. i guess they assume that people who have left 9ja have more insight than those that havent left nigeria.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2010
platinumnk:

chai u buckled so quickly after  your speech!  grin

I'm hungry for now, if you can cook me a special meal, then we can continue tongue tongue cool
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
platinumnk:

KMT!!

which kain comfort you get? You have 24 hour electrcity?
grin grin grin

Platinumnk stop that. How can u use constant electricity a yardstiick in this kind of argument, are they responsible for the lack of constant electricity? see u 're displaying another level of unexposure, just cos your are lucky not be find yourself still over there, but mind you, you neither belong to where you are now nor where u originally comes from, the time will prove that to you.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by VGA: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
dey r pround
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krayola(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
When I moved to Canada I was more "exposed and enlightened" than most people my age that I met.  The few that impressed me were rich Canadian kids that had been in private schools their whole lives. They blew me away cause they knew stuff I didn't have a clue about. Mostly about world history, psychology, anthropology. .  stuff like that. stuff we don't really learn in Naija high school.

I once went to Fitzgerald, GA (still segregated, in reality, not official policy, till today) and some guys I met there thought Canada was a part of New York. They were 1000% sure I was from New York because I didn't have a southern accent and was listening to G-dep. Talk of exposure and enlightenment.  undecided

In my opinion it's about your own curiosity and the quality of your education, not your location.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2010
@VGA, Nice b.o.o.b.s. Where did u get d pic from?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
^^

*vomits*
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
finemocha:

i think the poster is missin the point. if they brag about being abroad they arent bragging about material things or money. they say that to emphasize enlightenment. i guess they assume that people who have left 9ja have more insight than those that havent left nigeria.

which is still wrong, even b4 i left naija i knew alot than many nigerians i came across online in many subject matters, at a very young age i use to write alot and a few of my writings have been published outside nigeria and within nigeria. so leaving the shores of nigeria does not automatically make u enlightened. moreover, most of what ppl claim to have been enlighten on bcuz they got out of nigeria is what they ought to have known long b4 now
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by platinumnk(f): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
Freiburger:

Platinumnk stop that. How can u use constant electricity a yardstiick in this kind of argument, are they responsible for the lack of constant electricity? see u 're displaying another level of unexposure, just cos your are lucky not be find yourself still over there, but mind you, you neither belong to where you are now nor where u originally comes from, the time will prove that to you.

the Guy said he was living in Comfort, Only two places in Nigeria have I lived in acceptable comfort,  name the most expensive hotels in 9ja etc, doesnt matter.

Do you know what difference Constant electricty is?  Seriously?

Whats another level of unexposure? Because of NEPA? Make sense man!

Again I ask, how can you tell me what an orange tastes if you never ate one?

I dont belong here or there. . . what kinda nonsense are you talking about?

Please make a logical argument!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Platinumk. There's steady power supply in Cotonou but d country still depends heavily on Nigeria. Whats ur point?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by platinumnk(f): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
Krissykriss:

@Platinumk. There's steady power supply in Cotonou but d country still depends heavily on Nigeria. Whats your point?

My point was where is the level of comfort? Honeric wants everyone to know he is living in comfort, I say where? grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
Krissykriss:

@Platinumk. There's steady power supply in Cotonou but d country still depends heavily on Nigeria. Whats your point?

what exactly does cotonu depend on nigeria for??
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by InesQor(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
PlatinumNk, haba! How does comfort influence exposure or intellectual acuity? I am solidly in agreement with Krayola's post below. The guy makes so much sense most times.

Krayola:

When I moved to Canada I was more "exposed and enlightened" than most people my age that I met.  The few that impressed me were rich Canadian kids that had been in private schools their whole lives. They blew me away cause they knew stuff I didn't have a clue about. Mostly about world history, psychology, anthropology. .  stuff like that. stuff we don't really learn in Naija high school.

I once went to Fitzgerald, GA (still segregated, in reality, not official policy, till today) and some guys I met there thought Canada was a part of New York. They were 1000% sure I was from New York because I didn't have a southern accent and was listening to G-dep. Talk of exposure and enlightenment.  undecided

[size=14pt]In my opinion it's about your own curiosity and the quality of your education, not your location. [/size]
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
Krissykriss:

i have been to imeko-afon and its surroundings and they have constant power supply but talk abt a village, that place no get part 2, same can be said of Niger Republic. Having constant power supply does not translate to intelligence, most ppl in the dark ages were and are still smart that alot of folks today living in the "developed" worlds. ppl that just say stuff bcuz they live in western world are just plain ignorant, no offense  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed my question right now, they shld point out one thing they know that they think folks in nigeria are not enlighten on and i will point out two things nigerians in nigeria know that they dont have a clue abt
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ayettymama. Do u want to know everything? Keep ur overseas knowledge to urself while i keep mine.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by platinumnk(f): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
InesQor:

PlatinumNk, haba! How does comfort influence exposure or intellectual acuity? I am solidly in agreement with Krayola's post below. The guy makes so much sense most times.

I really hate when people butt their ignornamous mouths when they miss my main point. When Did I say did "Comfort" = Intelligence?
Dont be so daft! You and who ever thinks thats what I posted.

Simple matter Honeric was going on how hes living "good" in Nigeria, he knows whats happening in the US, blah blah, - I was in fact pointing to where it was irrelvant.

U know what, where I want to go, you wont like it, so I dust off wink
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by InesQor(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
platinumnk:

I really hate when people butt their ignornamous mouths when they miss my main point. When Did I say did "Comfort" = Intelligence?
Dont be so daft!  You and who ever thinks thats what I posted.

Simple matter Honeric was going on how hes living "good" in Nigeria, he knows whats happening in the US, blah blah,  - I was in fact pointing to where it was irrelvant.

U know what, where I want to go, you wont like it, so I dust off wink

Easy, PlatinumNk. I never said you said Comfort = Intelligence. You implied that comfort influences intelligence or enlightenment. Read your posts again and good luck. You do not need to bescumber me with your fimicoulous buncombe.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
platinumnk:

My point was where is the level of comfort? Honeric wants everyone to know he is living in comfort, I say where? grin

you this girl, abeg, leave me alone for now abeg, you sha wants me to talk and i ain't ready to talk for now.

btw: where did i say i live in comfort? how does in the comfort of my home translate to living in comfort? and does living in comfort means you must be rich?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Matured Ladies In Need Of A “no String Attached” [sex Mate] / AC installations and Repairs contact / I Need A Beautiful Girl Between The Age Of 22 And 27 For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.