Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,735 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Things You Should Have In Mind To Get Better Results At The Gym - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things You Should Have In Mind To Get Better Results At The Gym (377 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Have In Mind To Get Better Results At The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello , Am claimsfit.Am about fitness, so am here to help you get that shape you desire in the gym , both guys and lady.So am selling an ebook for that.In this ebook am selling,it contains things you should do and to stay focused to get your desired shape.Also how you should diet is involved. I have an instagram account@CLAIMSFIT.Check out to see how big I got within the space of 2-3month.So this can equally work for you .@CLAIMSFIT.So the ebook is --THINGS YOU MUST HAVE IN MIND AND DO TO GET BETTER RESULT AT THE GYM.##For guys and ladies..My ebook is very affordable. So if you like how I improved ,Is best you check out my ebook to get better at training your body..
For more inquires you should call 08149645086...
Re: Things You Should Have In Mind To Get Better Results At The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mods, pls help move this to fp...Thanks.
Re: Things You Should Have In Mind To Get Better Results At The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Order for urs
Re: Things You Should Have In Mind To Get Better Results At The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Morning guys

(1) (Reply)

The Causes Of Premature Birth – Gynaecologist / Shark Attacks Man And Refuses To Let GO.... / Skipping Breakfast Hardens The Arteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.