Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here (8111 Views)

What!! Zlatan Threatens A Guy With Death On Twitter Because He Abused Him / Simi Blasted By Her Fans On Twitter Because Of This Reason / Did Wizkid Revive Duncan Mighty's Career? See What Nigerians Are Saying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by HezeLawson: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
See what Nigerians are currently doing to DSTV on Twitter because of TSTV here

Nigerians on micro-blogging site, Twitter have called on fellow citizens to purchase the new Telecom Satellite TV (TSTV) in order to strengthen the Nigerian currency, Naira.

Apparently Nigerians are so excited with TSTV offers, so they took to Twitter to show support for the new Satellite TV which would be launched into the Nigerian market October 1 which is Nigeria’s Independence Day celebration.

See screenshots below...
And =>>>Click here to See the funny Twits

I personally believe that this device is going to be a hit

Check out the price and full channel plus subscription plans here<<<<=

Source: ifnigeria.com

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Settingz321(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
So Nigerians just purchase brain all this while we never know those fools were extorting us..? Go and see how they run it in their country

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by uwammebi: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by MrRichy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
DSTV staffs reading this be like...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by divinehand2003(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
TSTV??
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Jodha(f): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Dmony: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Interesting
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:
What do you have to say
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Jodha(f): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
drunkcow post=60690
233:

What do you have to say

Nuh'hun...
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Nuh'hun...
Oya sell the space for me
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Koleman(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
I just hope all the hype are all true...I pity Dstv...
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by wealth499(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
American used Hp envy 17t for sale urgently.
Specs:
Intel core i7 quad core
Full touch screen
Nvidia graphics
756HDD
12GB ram
2GB dedicated video card.
Fingerprint unlock.
Price=#190k slightly negotiable

Kindly contact me on 08161581726.

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by dacblogger: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
DSTV have not seen anything yet... grin

Enough of their extortion. sad

Buy naija to grow naija...# OurMumuDonDo# undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by RomeSankara: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Paid tweets
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by musicwriter(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
The first time I heard of TSTV I was having high hope in anticipation, until I realized Nigeria government is involved. Then, I realized it's dead on arrival.

If you're having high hopes on this, you'll be disappointed. The Nigeria government has no history of not running down any establishment that prove successful in other countries.

Nigeria airways.
NITEL
NEPA
Name it!.

15 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by pat077: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Enough of all this hype. Let them start first before praising them......
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
The thing never come you will be are already jubilating.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by hoover420: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
W

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol. Dstv I not by force. I subscribe when I want to maybe when I feel bored. These days off max data. Wetin dem dey show when I no fit find watch on you tube.

Make dem park well even tstv join.

Nigerians complain but still subscribe. If you all agreed not to sub for 6 months let them feel the heat they would reduce price by force.

But you still pay.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by egopersonified(f): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
same way they used glo to threaten mtn over per second billing. dstv would sit back and watch if tstv can survive in the long run, if it does, the would roll out their own version of pay per view. if tstv fails, they will help bury it

14 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by LesbianBoy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ehen.....ahn ahn! Finally dstv now has competition!
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by laribari(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Koleman:
I just hope all the hype are all true...I pity Dstv...

A big brand is a big brand ooo and Dstv has experience in the Nigerian market too. Just hope they won't end up like HITV.

If you wan kill dstv, just show all epl matches, show all those mumu reality shows and nollywood. To beat dstv in nollywood go hard cos they have hausa, yoruba and igbo stations.

Personally, I want this to work so that Dstv will drop price. Just imagine yesterday I paid 12,100 for compact plus and extra view because I use the Explora. Imagine 12k, yet these thieves go dey show me repeat. Besides, Na due to EPL make me dey pay am and also cos I can divert my madam to the inner room to be watching her telemundo and those small small women from Atlanta.

Finally, my fear with this pay as you view is that they will finish Nigerians ooo! They too are in the business to make money, so what will be their tarrif per minute? Hope sey in a week your subscription won't finish and dem go dey tell you sey you too watch am that's why. Sey Na wetin you watch them bill.

11 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by guru03(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please who are the owners of this TSTV

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by irynterri(f): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
laribari:

A big brand is a big brand ooo and Dstv has experience in the Nigerian market too. Just hope they won't end up like HITV.

If you wan kill dstv, just show all epl matches, show all those mumu reality shows and nollywood. To beat dstv in nollywood go hard cos they have hausa, yoruba and igbo stations.

Personally, I want this to work so that Dstv will drop price. Just imagine yesterday I paid 12,100 for compact plus and extra view because I use the Explora. Imagine 12k, yet these thieves go dey show me repeat. Besides, Na due to EPL make me dey pay am and also cos I can divert my madam to the inner room to be watching her telemundo and those small small women from Atlanta.

Finally, my fear with this pay as you view they will finish Nigerians ooo! They too are in the business to make money but what will be their tarrif per minute? Hope sey in a week your subscription don finish and dem go dey tell you sey you too watch am that's why.

you can use trend TV to watch your matches, subscription is very cheap
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by IJOBA2: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
guru03:
IPOB MEMBER

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by bodejohn(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
You want the new operator to show EPL, UCL and other top European leagues...

Buy Naija to grow the Naira indeed...
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by omoiyalayi(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Which one is TSTV again?

Which part of nigeria have they covered so far?

How can one get it?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Petersamuel8(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2017
From all indication tstv is far better than dstv grin
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by GetUmad: 3:38am On Sep 22, 2017
guru03:

Nnamdi Kanu
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Nutase: 4:35am On Sep 22, 2017
GetUmad:

Nnamdi Kanu
funny
Re: See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here by Yomzzyblog: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Stephanie Okereke In Mercy Johnson’s Style Marriage Scandal / There Is A Beyonce Look-alike In Africa, Guess Who?...Yvonne Okoro!!! / Rahma Babangida's Hot Body After 5 Kids! Omosexy Take A Back Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.