Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini (2492 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by Wikiprovid(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by menstrualpad: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hamster legs
1. I am not a suckling... hence the boobs are useless.
2. The legs arrghh
3. What does she do for a living?
4. How intelligent is she?
5. What else is yet to be seen on her body?
6. There are more beautiful women in the mortuary... More endowed.

Op check this lady out... She stirs my imagination... especially because she's fully clothed..yet................

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by sarrki(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Irritating
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by Sweetguy25: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
A very political thread

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by SOFTENGR: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by BlackDBagba: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Where can I buy a canoe?
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by attention007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
How dis one take land for politics thread

Besides who d bress epp?
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by menstrualpad: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
Irritating
Look up again aburo
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
menstrualpad:

Look up again aburo

Baaami kosi nkan re nibe

Oti ropopo ju
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by menstrualpad: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

Baaami kosi nkan re nibe

Oti ropopo ju
Not Roman but Peace Hyde. Intelligent and beautiful
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by KendrickAyomide: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Trash !!!
Re: Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Cleavage And Killer Curves In New Bikini by festwiz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
I was going to book space here but i realized that'll be so childish so i decided to leave this random comment to waste five seconds of your life. tongue

I'm at home, come and beat me tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

[must See] DAVIDO Girlfriend CHIOMA Share Nice Curvy Photos In New Outfit / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl In The World? The Debate Is Hot! / Regina Daniels Seen Testing The Authenticity Of Her Latest Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.