Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Patriotic Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Patriotic Are You? (326 Views)

Jonathan Is Patriotic, His Children Schooled In Nigeria — Omokri / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics / TonyeBarcanista In 2015: "God Bless Biafra! As Ijaw Man, It's A Patriotic Dream" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Patriotic Are You? by bellville: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
A social experiment was done in India where a woman goes to different people and asks them to rip a miniature version of the flag in exchange for 5000 rupees ($78.25)

What did people do?

A child refused to rip up the flag

A young man refused to rip up the flag

A woman refused to rip up the flag

An elderly man refused to rip up the flag

A poor man refused to rip up the flag

A foreigner refused to rip up the flag

No one agreed to destroy the flag for the sum of money. It made me happy to see that even though in India there are corrupt politicians who sell their soul for money and there are wealthy people who would do anything for profit gain, India is made up of people that would never put money or income before patriotism.

Source: Quora.com

How much would you be offered to rip the Nigerian flag? $100? $1M? How patriotic are you?
Re: How Patriotic Are You? by nairalandankrah: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Op? Would you die for nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Patriotic Are You? by starkid1996(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Just 1k is enough
Re: How Patriotic Are You? by AfonjaConehead: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
I will u tube my own.. grin
i will headbutt the thing 1st,undertaker it,suplex it..then jack-the-ripper it.. grin
Re: How Patriotic Are You? by fergie001: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Patriotic?

Hahahahaha,
Ask half of NLers where there nysc uniform dey? grin grin grin grin

Its in Actions not in Words.

1 Like

Re: How Patriotic Are You? by bellville: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:
Op? Would you die for nigeria
die ke? He never reach death matter o. The question is whether I would rip off the flag for a particular amount.

(1) (Reply)

NCC Remits N133.4bn To Federation Account In 2 Years / Court Orders Tambuwal’s Aide Abubakar To Face Trial ON SEPTEMBER 26 / South African Chair-throwing Politicians 'shameful'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.