Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. (1414 Views)

You Can Easily Make 5,000 Naira By Just Posting Content / Giveaway: ₦5k For Twenty Persons. / 3k to 5k Per Week Side Hustle, Ibadan And Abeokuta Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by Spunkalator(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
I have a job. I need people who are interested in using their social media to advertise for companies. The companies will give you what to post, and then you put it on your social media and earn money. You can earn upto 5k every week, depending on the company, and how well you engage people. Serious people only. Hit me up on whatsapp if you are interested. 0816707326. Serious people only

Slots for this campaign and the next have been filled. No need to contact me again. Ive removed a digit from my number.
Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Spunkalator:
I have a job. I need people who are interested in using their social media to advertise for companies. The companies will give you what to post, and then you put it on your social media and earn money. You can earn upto 5k every week, depending on the company, and how well you engage people. Serious people only. Hit me up on whatsapp if you are interested. 08167073296. Serious people only
Okk,,, hope get to you soon
Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by tusinsola(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by Spunkalator(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you're reading this, All the slots have been taken for the current campaign. Except you want to book for the next campaign in some weeks time.

Thanks all.
Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by DeUltimate7(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Spunkalator:
If you're reading this, All the slots have been taken for the current campaign. Except you want to book for the next campaign in some weeks time.

Thanks all.
, What does it take to book for next campaign?. I'm interested 08023583368. Regards
Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by undisputed12(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Spunkalator:

Thanks all.
Your number is incorrect, i will like to book for the next campaign.
Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by macanthony25(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Spunkalator:

Thanks all.

I'm in for the next campaign
Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by bejite1(f): 4:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm...

Re: Get Up To 5k for just Posting And Talking About Stuff On Your Social Media.. by Tobithefirst(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2017
am interested please 08100399430

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Renew My International Passport In Ogun State / Sales Executive Invite / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Trainees Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.