Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,089 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? (1502 Views)

Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson / PHOTO Who Does This Best Psqure Or Micheal Jackson / Da Grin's Death Than Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by legry(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2005
Personally I feel that man legend or not, scattered childhood or not, depressive or not, that man as far as am concerned is a child molester and he deserves to go to jail can someone please tell me I am right
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Seun(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2005
I couldn't care less.
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by olaide07(f): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2005
I don't give a hoot if he goes to jail or not
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Pinky(f): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2005
i agree with u totally.. he's just hiding behind a facade.. he's guilty as accused
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by bolasho(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2005
I want us to pemper justice with mercy here (that is if he is found guilty), I dont really know now if he had done it or has been doing that in the past, all I want and I know is that MJ cannot stand the stress of going to prison. He may be guilty and he may be inocent of the charges but he has giving us alot (music that inspire the sould and spirit). I was just listening to Rythm FM this morning/afternoon, and for like 2 hours the DJ was playing MJ's songs. I cant imagine somebody that has done so great to go through the prison life.
Make dem please leave am, am very sure if he is convicted today, tommorrow na MJ dead body dem go carry ooo
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by diakim(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2005
Don't let us be emotional about this issue. If found guilty, he goes to jail, otherwise he walks out a free man. He saw it coming.
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by demmy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2005
How do you all know he's guilty? The jury is yet to reach verdict I believe?
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Seun(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2005
It is quite easy for an innocent man to end up in jail. If journalists and observers are not sure whether Micheal jackson will be convicted or not, even after reading all the court records, I think the members of the jury themselves may not be sure and the final verdict may have more to do with luck than innocence or guilt.

Any time I think about the legal system I get a little religious because it is so easy for innocent people to end up in jail. Especially if you don't have money to hire a good legal team (not so in Jackson's case) or if you look so ugly that the jury takes a look at you and says "this man is a wierdo, and probably a monster" (this applies in jackson's case).

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by legry(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2005
So what if the man has giving us something to hold on too since our childhood, does that ive him the right to molest kids look that dude deserves some mighty looking dudes stuffing them self up his *&#%%$ in jail let him see what it feels like. it actually mkes me sick to think that this is what he's ended becoming a child molester erghhhh, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed its just too bad another succecssful black goes to jail again
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Allenpowered(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2005
Its crazi but i dont give a hoot if he goes to jail or not he is one dumb monkey to say the least and i feel he is guilty and a fool but i have this feeling that the guy is not going to jail that somehow he is going to find a way out i may be wrong but i wish he be punished if he is guilty.
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Chigszy(f): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2005
Personally, I think the dude is not guilty.

I mean he is sick, no doubt, and he had those kids on the bed but I did not think he had sex with them or whatever those alleged "victims" said he did to them. It is very sad that he invited those kids to his home to cheer them up only to have them accuse him of sexual abuse. but then again he should not have had them on his bed in the first place!

Well his verdict was to have been out on Monday but guess it definitely will be out by tommorrow or perhaps by the end of the week and I hope he is not found guilty. But what I find really funny is that Michael often seemed to develop invinsible ailments when things just get too tough to handle. And when the case takes a new angle.
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by legry(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2005
Chigzy dont ever leave your kids with MJ
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Pinky(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2005
that Black guy called MJ is guilty to the teeth...but like Allenpowered said, i think he's gonna end up being free.. he wont go to jail.. but we all know he's guilty!.... its only sheer luck that will save him from end up n jail
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by neo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2005
well i think its getting too much of him so he better have a taste of behind bars if found gui;ty
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Kenya(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2005
He may not have committed all of those allegations but he's guilty of some. We all have stories to tell about our life experiences but molestation is not the resolution.
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Allenpowered(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2005
point of correctin Pinky, MJ is no longer black grin...abi u no see the colour?
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Pinky(f): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2005
Allenpowered:

point of correctin Pinky, MJ is no longer black grin...[I]abi you no see the colour[/I]?
allen sorry it was a slip of finger on my keyboard.. i forgot new OMO has turned him to white
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Seun(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2005
Poor Jackson. The whites don't accept him as a white man and the blacks are saying that new Omo has turned him white! grin
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Ra(f): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2005
No smoke without fire.
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2005
Most likely going to prison. Michael Jackson is an example of a star who misused his fame and made the wrong decisions. First that bleaching and now the child stuff.

Face it, one can't be accused like that by so many people without an iota of truth being in the allegations. To me he did most of them things, though some might be exxagerations or lies. But as normal with human beings, we never like to go down without a fight.

From what I read at MTV.com he faces at most 20 years if convicted and will have to keep his hair low. Also maintaining his plastic surgery stuff/cosmetics will be subject to debate because the law about that ain't too clear. Well I wish him well and hope we all learn from this.

[list][li]Be proud of your colour.[/li]
[li]Don't get idle to the point you'll allow the devil to mess with your head and start hitting on small boys.[/li][/list]
Re: Micheal Jackson going to prison or not? by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2005

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Musicans Looking For Sponsor / Harrysong Talks About New Single - Taiye, Kehinde Produced By Shizzi [dami Duro] / A$ap Ant - The Prelude Mixtape Zip Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.