Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Need Money For Your Small Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Money For Your Small Business? (632 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Why Is It That Seun Of Nairaland Does Not Need Money Where Money Is Floating / You Do Not Need Money To Start A Successful Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Money For Your Small Business? by uchae25: 1:38am On Mar 03, 2010
We are Nigerians in America who want to invest in small businesses.  A team of American web designers came up with this concept,((http://wazobianigeria.com/)) that is to give small businesses with beautiful ideas money to start up there business.  The goal is to create an environment where you can get people or companies to help you build your business by communicating from the web. So please comment on what kind of business you have, your contact info, how much is it you need to take it to another level, and where in Nigeria is it?  Please do not make the investment too much, because we need to start a relationship first before we can invest a lot of money. If you want us to keep you updated on the development of this, join our Facebook fan club which is on the left hand side of this site. ((http://wazobianigeria.com/)) Thanks

Re: Need Money For Your Small Business? by sasifun1: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2010
Am in to sales of ladies bags, perfumes, etc,
Re: Need Money For Your Small Business? by sasifun1: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2010
Am into bags, office shirts, Perfumes, etc
Re: Need Money For Your Small Business? by GBOYEBABA: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
Am an auto dealer here in lagos, really need your help. my e-mail gboyegaobayomi@yahoo.com. my number is 07062924393
Re: Need Money For Your Small Business? by thunderze: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hi,I am into fishfarming,and the location is at ota, sango,and I will be glad if u can help with a loan.this is my mail-jokafor@alice.it mail me and we can do some real talking.
Re: Need Money For Your Small Business? by adefemi1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
my name is adefemi i am an operator of cybercafe in gbagada in lagos and i will need support to expand in my business my e mail add is adefemiandrew@yahoo.com my number is 08098270452 iam a graduate of lagos state university with bsc in projct management i will definitely need your support pls endeavor to get back at me
Re: Need Money For Your Small Business? by bacjoee: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
am a music publisher and enterprenur and i also need your help to publish some music books for students of primary and secondary schools, my email thephilharmonics@yahoo.com, 08060785797

(1) (Reply)

Intensive And Practical Grasscutter Farming Training Workshop / Functioning Kernel Crushing Factory Profit Profile-3million/month For Lease / Laundry Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.