Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Need To Start A Fish Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need To Start A Fish Farm (557 Views)

Rent A Fish Farm On The Island, Lagos(earthen Ponds) / A Fish Farm In Osogbo Is Seeking Partnership / Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Start A Fish Farm by Benbobola(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello house. please i am about to start a full scale backyard fish farm using three fish tanks of different sizes as they grow. can anybofy please brief me of the dos and dont's of the business and a cost estimation for 700 fingerlings over the period of 5 months/ achieve a table weight of 1kg and above?
Thanks
and please is there anyone with this kind of farming that can be a mentor to me in ibadan, so as to be successful in the venture?
Re: Need To Start A Fish Farm by Benbobola(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please, i need help on this urgently! before i go and get myself swindled by tank sellers and what-nots.
Re: Need To Start A Fish Farm by robonski15(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Benbobola:
Hello house. please i am about to start a full scale backyard fish farm using three fish tanks of different sizes as they grow. can anybofy please brief me of the dos and dont's of the business and a cost estimation for 700 fingerlings over the period of 5 months/ achieve a table weight of 1kg and above?
Thanks
and please is there anyone with this kind of farming that can be a mentor to me in ibadan, so as to be successful in the venture?

Be sure to follow this thread to learn more about the business and ask questions. .

https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business#14985798
Re: Need To Start A Fish Farm by Benbobola(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thank you very much. really appreciated.
robonski15:

Be sure to follow this thread to learn more about the business and ask questions. .

https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business#14985798
Re: Need To Start A Fish Farm by nikaShow(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello, if you are in Ibadan. You can reach out to me for any questions. This are trying times for we fish farmers but we go still make am.

What are the dimensions of your ponds ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

500 Tonnes Of Cassava Tubers Needed Urgently At Lagos. / GNLD FOOD SUPPLEMENTS / 10,000 Acres Of Virgin Land For Sale In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.