Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (60837 Views)

62-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplet After 33 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Oildichotomy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
They are cute abeg
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Those little ladies are so cute. I feel like I should give birth right away.
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by samsam2019: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cute but the wahala person go do not cute. When I had my son I know the wahala wey I do. Is it when he would wake up midnight ni or when he wouldn't allow my madam to sleep and I would be the one carrying him.

What if they are 3? Na to run run away remain.

Bye

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by macaranta(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lovely
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
how is this news
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by mamagee3(f): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lovely!!!
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Godschild89: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Awww so beautiful feel like touching them grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Deyhmee(f): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Go and open legcheesy

Not yet wink wink
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Deyhmee:

Not yet wink wink
Why nah? sad
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Mimienudles(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
luminouz:

Go get urs biko...stop crushing!! tongue
yeaaa, hubby and I are working real good on that wink
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Jadoskii(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by CakezbyMarie: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cute babies kiss
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
they are really cute... God bless my hustle
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by emmanuel1990(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
na plenty bride price be this oh!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Liftedhands(f): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
All I see is money to spend on their upkeep.

Not easy at all.

It's one thing to wish to have multiples but it's a different game when you have them and reality sets in.

Feeding triple
Diaper triple
Clothes triple
Health care triple
School fees triple

God help their parents and help us too.
They are cute beyond words.

#auntytotripletgurlstoo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Iyaboaj(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
abdelrahman:
Cute babies but the man looks like gangster/thug.

You just spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by MrImole: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
The man looks gay.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by walesalak(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
So Cutie Cute babies. I love babies............... Oh I love dos their tiny helpless hands............ Im so so so hungry for ........................................................... cheesy. God give me something beautiful as this Boys inclusive oooo wink smiley
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by sisisioge: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Groovy...me sef want o.
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Error403: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beautiful kids... Handsome father... Their mother has nice child bearing hips... She a keeper too
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by iamdannyfc(m): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
K
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by oluwatymylehyn(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beautiful girls
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Why does d wife look like a hippo?
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by billyG(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
How can 1 slim missile launcher shoot 3 surface-to-earth missiles with 3 warheads?it is not fair!
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cute babies, banana fall on all females wishing for cuties like this

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Deyhmee(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why nah? sad

I'm not married undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Deyhmee:

I'm not married undecided
I have a husband for you. tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207 this could be our daughters but you're a crackhead playyyyyya angry
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Deyhmee(f): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I have a husband for you. tongue tongue

Lol.... Who?
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Jacksparr0.w1207 this could be our daughters but you're a crackhead playyyyyya angry
you're not even light skinned
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Deyhmee:

Lol.... Who?
Uncle Mynd. kiss kiss
Re: Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him by Deyhmee(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Uncle Mynd. kiss kiss

shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.