Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

"I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up (687 Views)

Cardi B Rocks Husband, Offset While Listening To Davido's Song 'fall' (video) / 30NG X 30BG! Man Copy Davido Put On Only Boxer. Photos / RECORD BREAKER! Davido Song ‘fall’ Makes The Top 20 In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up by celebsnes: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerian singer, Mayorkun, has reacted to claims he copied his label boss, Davido's hit song, "FALL"..

The ‘Sade’ singer in a chat with HipTV, said that he didn't copy off the song but implied he might have recorded his song before Davido..

The Headies 2016 rookie of the year winner said;

"Do you people which of the songs got recorded first, do you how everything happened, by the end of the day, its only finished product you people listen to and you just pour out your mind about it, I do't really care about it, I just make music..

"Like the two songs, its produced by the same person, Kiddo, maybe his ideas have rubbed off on the song"

He then reacted to Eedris Abdulkareem's claims that Davido, Wizkid and the rest are going to regret having Babymamas saying no body knows the future..

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixxfEUsTC0U

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/didnt-copy-davidos-song-fall-mayorkun-opens/

Re: "I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up by celebsnes: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: "I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up by James89: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Zz
Re: "I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up by festwiz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
I was going to book space here but i realized that'll be so childish so i decided to leave this random comment to waste five seconds of your life. tongue

I'm at home, come and beat me tongue tongue
Re: "I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up by Silvertrinity(f): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Copied or not, the song is a hit.

Besides, davido is not complaining undecided
Re: "I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up by greatman247(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
I didn't even know the said song or even listen to know if this is false or not.
Re: "I Didn't Copy Davido's Song "FALL" - Mayorkun Opens Up by britzreus: 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Welcome A Baby Boy.. (video) / Meet Idyl, The Winner Of The Voice Nigeria + His Hit Single / Husband Mercilessly Beats His Wife After Catching Her In A Beer Parlour With Ano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.