Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 (2678 Views)

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
We need a visionary that will prepare Nigeria for the 21st century challenges,especially at a time when oil is losing it's relevance in the world economy.
Buhari is an epic failure who will keep Nigeria stagnant and in it's present primitive developmental stage.

Tony Elumelu has proven himself in the private sector and appeals to all Nigerians regardless of ethnic background and has goodwill in the international community.Also,Amina Mohammed has proven herself in the global stage and diplomatic cirlces,rising to the rank of Deputy Secretary of the the United Natons.
It is not to late to draft both of them into the Presidential race for 2019. I see Nigeria on the path to becoming like Singapore,UAE and Hong Kong under their leadership for eight years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Even Sarrki and Omenka will support this movement.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by scribble: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
nope he hasnt done enough and uba launders the polithiefcians dirty money

they had an issue in new york on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
scribble:

What has Buhari done?He protects corrupt members of APC
Elemelu has provided thousands of jobs to Nigeria and gives grants to budding entrepreneurs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by omenka(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
DutchBruh:
Even Sarrki and Omenka will support this movement.
Lol.

Depends on who's standing against him. In addition, I'd like to see a female vice president. Really wish Aunty Dora were still alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Lol.

Depends on who's standing against him. In addition, I'd like to see a female vice president. Really wish Aunty Dora were still alive.
He should go against Buhari,he will win with a landslide. He can choose Amina Mohammmed Deputy Secretary of the United Nations as his Vice-President.

1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by IJOBA2: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
MUSLIMS WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

HES IPOB AND YAMIRI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by ahamonyeka(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hehehehehehejikikikikiki

Laf wan kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Hehehehehehejikikikikiki

Laf wan kill me.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by fergie001: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by nototribalist: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Islamic terrorist of NIGERIA won't want him. Especially the Afonja Branch.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
MUSLIMS WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

HES IPOB AND YAMIRI
You will be surprised that he will more votes in the North if he went against Buhari. I can guarantee you 90% of youths will vote for him.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
nototribalist:
Islamic terrorist of NIGERIA won't want him. Especially the Afonja Branch.
Yorub will love both of them. Both educated and visionary leaders who can help us tackle challenges of the 21st century.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by tashashiel(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
as long as he hasn't govern a state, it's mission impossible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by SuperStriker: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
I support this ticket 200%.

Tony Elumelu will make a good president.

This will end agitations from the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by IJOBA2: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
DutchBruh:

You will be surprised that he will more votes in the North if he went against Buhari. I can guarantee you 90% of youths will vote for him.
NORTHERN YOUTHS NOR DEY THINK LIKE WE SOUTHERNERS O. IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE ASK MY NORTHERN FRIENDS GOKE7 AKA DANLADI7 AND MADRIDGUY

1 Like

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
NORTHERN YOUTHS NOR DEY THINK LIKE WE SOUTHERNERS O. IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE ASK MY NORTHERN FRIENDS GOKE7 AKA DANLADI7 AND MADRIDGUY
Danladi7 and Madridguy,what do you guys think of this ticket.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by fulanmafia: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lmao grin grin
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
tashashiel:
as long as he hasn't govern a state, it's mission impossible
Buhari that hs governed a state and being President has been an epic failure. Did Trump or Macron of France govern a state before they became leaders of USA and France respectively?

1 Like

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
DutchBruh:

He should go against Buhari,he will win with a landslide. He can choose Amina Mohammmed Deputy Secretary of the United Nations as his Vice-President.
Its apparent that you smoke a lot of strong things. You really think that ticket can fly?

2 Likes

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
GoroTango:
Its apparent that you smoke so many strong things. You really think that ticket can fly?
It can fly,best tag team we have to run the country. Anyone but the current clowns and jokers we have vying for the Presidency.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
DutchBruh:

It can fly,best tag team we have to run the country. Anyone but the current clowns and jokers we have vying for the Presidency.
You are wrong. Elumelu has no administrative experience running a political unit and is widely unknown in most parts of the country. Amina on the other hand as a woman is unacceptable as the political leader of the north. DOA

1 Like

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by RomeSankara: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
scribble:

Carry your lies somewhere else abeg
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
GoroTango:
You are wrong. Elumelu has no administrative experience running a political unit and is widely unknown in most parts of the country. Amina on the other hand as a woman is unacceptable as the political leader of the north. DOA
Trump came from the private sector to win the Presidency of United States. Those had had administrative experience running a political unit such as IBB,Buhari,Goodluck Jonathan and OBJ look how they turned out and ran the country down. Nigeria is still in a primitive developement stage ranking bottom in all developmental indices.
We need visonaries like Elumelu and Amina Moahmmed to run the country. Look at Singapore and UAE,one was a fishing port the other a desert and it took only a few decades for them to turn to economic powerhouses through visionary leadership.
If Buhari stays in power for the next 50 years nothing will still change,we will remain a primitive underdeveloped country.

1 Like

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by PatriotTemidayo: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
I wouldn't care under what party they come, I'll use my last drop of bloo tears to mobilize for them......

1 Like

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
I wouldn't care under what party they come, I'll use my last drop of bloo tears to mobilize for them......
Macron of France won the French Presidency by forming a new party. If Tony Elumelu and Amina Mohammed were to form a party majority of Nigeria will troop to them.They will win the presidency easily.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Danladi7: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Those stupid hypocrites no want biafra again?grin

Those stupid hypocrites no want Atiku again?

ha ha ha ha...those stupid hypocrites have forgotten their God,nnamdi kanu.grin

we all know everything is a scamgrin

1 Like

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Danladi7:
Those stupid hypocrites no want biafra again?grin

Those stupid hypocrites no want Atiku again?

ha ha ha ha...those stupid hypocrites have forgotten their God,nnamdi kanu.grin

we all know everything is a scamgrin
They know under Elumelu and Amina Mohammed,all ethnic groups will be treated equal . And opportunities and promotions will be based on merit and not ethnic considerations.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Danladi7: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
DutchBruh:

They know under Elumelu and Amina Mohammed,all ethnic groups will be treated equal . And opportunities and promotions will be based on merit and not ethnic considerations.
so thats why they think hate speeches and biafra strungle is a better alternative to enduring 4 to 8yrs of buhari or restrategizing in 2019 like yorubas did?

I beg,find another excuse

Them no see this alternative before they made every other tribe their enemies!,how are they going to sell tony elumelu to those tribes they've turned to their enemies.Myopic thinkers that use emotions to play politics instead of brain and diplomacy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
DutchBruh:

Trump came from the private sector to win the Presidency of United States. Those had had administrative experience running a political unit such as IBB,Buhari,Goodluck Jonathan and OBJ look how they turned out and ran the country down. Nigeria is still in a primitive developement stage ranking bottom in all developmental indices.
We need visonaries like Elumelu and Amina Moahmmed to run the country. Look at Singapore and UAE,one was a fishing port the other a desert and it took only a few decades for them to turn to economic powerhouses through visionary leadership.
If Buhari stays in power for the next 50 years nothing will still change,we will remain a primitive underdeveloped country.
You don't get the point do you? I'm talking about electability and you're veering off on a tirade about Idealism. Elumelu/Amina ticket can never fly in Nigeria. Facts always trump fantasy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2017
GoroTango:
You don't get the point do you? I'm talking about electability and you're veering off on a tirade about Idealism. Elumelu/Amina ticket can never fly in Nigeria. Facts always trump fantasy
This is why Nigeria will continue to remain in a primitive development stage.
Re: Dream Team:Tony Elumelu/Amina Mohammed Presidential Ticket In 2019 by Chikpat(m): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2017
women again

Not so soon....we have not come out f d Diezani, Oduwa , PEJ experience...Not so soon!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Hate Me Because Of What I Did To Them During Biafra War And I Will Do It A / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Onnoghen Over $1.7m Cash / HAPPENING NOW: Over 100,000 Supporters’ Storm Orji Kalu’s Residence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.