Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Download 'pray For You' - Elsam A Song For Nigerian Independence (mp3) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download 'pray For You' - Elsam A Song For Nigerian Independence (mp3) (2121 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? / Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download 'pray For You' - Elsam A Song For Nigerian Independence (mp3) by nobodysmanrob(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samuel Eleojo Elijah, also known as Elsam (born April 3, 1977) is a Nigerian contemporary Christian singer/songwriter, worship leader and an up-coming recording artist, from Kogi state.

He did is first recording as a backup vocalist at the age of ten, in a hymn titled “Living by faith,” recorded by The Reminders Ministry. Since then, he has been part of several choirs, gospel albums as well as directing several choirs.

The song “Pray for you”-a song of pray for Nigeria, was born out of love for his country and a strong desire to see good leadership, accelerated development and unity in diversity. The song was inspired by the scripture, 2 7:14 “Chronicles If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land”.
Click links to listen and download
https://www.reverbnation.com/elsam2/songs
http://www.demosend.com/demo/18702
Re: Download 'pray For You' - Elsam A Song For Nigerian Independence (mp3) by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Download 'pray For You' - Elsam A Song For Nigerian Independence (mp3) by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2017
As we prepare to 'celebrate ' our independence let us pray for our country
Re: Download 'pray For You' - Elsam A Song For Nigerian Independence (mp3) by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Keep praying for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Party Rider Lyrics / Voice Training And Singing Lessons Now In Ajah Lekki Lagos. / DOWNLOAD: Wande Coal - Kilaju (prod. Maleek Berry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.