Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (108052 Views)

Two New Dstv Decoder Prices Just Got Released By Dstv Today / Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / Tstv Launches, Gets Three-year Tax Relief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by maeshal(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Let me try to answer your questions 1) the pay as you go run for 720 hrs that is it is impossible to finish your 3k sub in less than a month 2)they claim the quality will be in HD 3) upon launch we will see how the decoder works and during the week there will be some user experience. Lets just give them a chance.... If u remember how startimes started you will see that they have grown over the years, now they euro world cup qualification rights, german, french, Italian league. Tstv might not be perfect these coming weeks but if they get their strategies right then it will be the best in the coming years
s3wealth:
Let's all be cautious here. Av been browsing tru Dia website and so many red flags are showing, like d grammatical errors and d poor writing skills. Also d most important questions are not been answered. 1) how does d pay as you go work? 2) how much is it gonna cost on d long run when compared to monthly sub. 3) can we get the same quality dat we are used to? 4) no one has really seen or used the said decoder. No user experience. 5)most of the sections on Dia web dosnt carry enof information. Some don't Evn have any info.
Let's note dat we are all going into this blind because not much is given to us to understand about d product. Only d juicy promises of free data,storage space, pause, e.t.c. all these sounds to me like a situation where you add accessories such as memory card, pouch, screen protector, selfie stick to a very bad China phone just to remove ppls attention frm d truth. Anyways. Competition is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by lekkie073(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2017
s3wealth:
Let's all be cautious here. Av been browsing tru Dia website and so many red flags are showing, like d grammatical errors and d poor writing skills. Also d most important questions are not been answered. 1) how does d pay as you go work? 2) how much is it gonna cost on d long run when compared to monthly sub. 3) can we get the same quality dat we are used to? 4) no one has really seen or used the said decoder. No user experience. 5)most of the sections on Dia web dosnt carry enof information. Some don't Evn have any info.
Let's note dat we are all going into this blind because not much is given to us to understand about d product. Only d juicy promises of free data,storage space, pause, e.t.c. all these sounds to me like a situation where you add accessories such as memory card, pouch, screen protector, selfie stick to a very bad China phone just to remove ppls attention frm d truth. Anyways. Competition is allowed.
how the pay as u go works?

ok. ur subscription payment will be used to credit ur account with a certain gigabyte. d more u watch Channels the more ur gigabyte reduces. albeit some channels might eat up data more than others.
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Chydobe: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Where to Buy TSTV Decoder : List of Acreditated TSTV Dealers / TSTV Agents

The above benefits of TSTV is the reason why customers are eager to know where to buy TSTV Decoder, customers can't wait for TSTV launch date. With the advent of TSTV also came along job opportunities for potential TSTV Agents, TSTV Dealers, TSTV Sub-dealers and even TSTV Installers. TSTV Dealers and TSTV Agents are acting as intermediaries between the TSTV company and the consumers. TSTV Dealer accreditation is still on going to become a TSTV Dealer click here to maximize this opportunity.

Click on link below for more information:

http://www.newzified.com/where-to-buy-tstv-reasons-to-buy-tstv-%e2%94%82locate-tstv-agent-dealer-%e2%94%82how-to-subscribe-tstv/
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by p4pako: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
who has bought TSTV? please share your experience
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by chloride6: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
They are launching at Sheraton today by 5.30
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by ThinkWISELY(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Seanonaira:
TSTV DECODER AND PRICE IN NIGERIA
TSTV: Telcom Satellites Telelvision has come to stay in Nigeria with amazing packages filled in the TSTV Decoder. Let me quickly tell you about TSTV decoder and what’s inside it.

TSTV Decoder comes with 200+ Channels just to entertain and make sure you feel very happy.
It comes with Inbuilt camera. With the inbuilt camera, you can be able to use it to do a video call to your family and friends provided they also have decoder and active subscriptions. Isn’t it amazing. In fact, this is one of the best thing I personally like about TSTV decoder.

Just like I said earlier, you can use TSTV decoder to make video calls. This is made possible because of the free Wi-Fi it came with coupled with the amazing inbuilt camera inside the decoder.
The decoder has a Pause Option. With this Pause Option you can pause your subscription for a while. This is also amazing because with this option, you can use your subscription for more than a month or even more. You can also pause it when you travel.

However, when you newly buy TSTV Decoder, you get 20GB free data bundle. What I’m not certain for now is whether you can be able to browse with the data through your phone considering the fact that it comes with Free Wi-Fi. Will update this post when I clarify it.

TSTV Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices

TSTV decoder comes with hard disk space of 50GB and an option of record while playing. This means that, you can record your favorite show from any of the channels and save it right there in your decoder so as to play it whenever you like. I think this option is also great. For example, an important movie is showing while you’re very busy. Instead of leaving your work to come watch the movie. You can just record it and watch it later at your own convenience. This is a nice option for ladies cooking. You don’t have to let your food get burnt anymore.

With TSTV Decoder you can watch latest cinema show. Do you understand it? Ok, let me explain it again. TSTV has made it much easier for movie lovers. Now you can watch that LATEST cinema movies right at the comfort of your home. With this, you don’t have to go to cinema anymore. And those who doesn’t normally have the chance to go to cinema can now be updated with the latest cinema movies. Wow! Its getting interesting right?

With the amazing options TSTV decorder comes with, we will proudly say that TSTV decoder is like no other. It also comes with a very cheap price of N5,000 only. Re-subscribing is very easy as long as you have airtime on your phone. You don’t need to go to bank or any retailer to subscribe. With the airtime on your phone, you can easily re-subscribe your TSTV decoder.

For sports lovers. Because I know a lot of people are complaining that Gotv doesn’t show live match all the time. The good news is, with TSTV, you can watch live matches like UEFA Champions League, Europa League and more.

TSTV CHANNELS

TSTV comes with amazing channels just for your pleasure. With more than 200 channels, TSTV have you covered all day. Sports, Kids, Health, Fashion etc. They are many. Below are the list of TSTV Channels in Nigeria.

Read More Here: http://dailymedia.com.ng/tstv-laaunches-in-nigeria-see-channels-packages-subscription-decoder-prices/
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by tankoy: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
WarriAproko:
free to air channels package in one place. i got all this station free on my strong decoder
Details bro
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Chydobe: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
How to become TSTV Dealer : Requirements

To become a Tstv agent, you should be well informed that there are three types of TSTV Dealership. Here are the three types of TSTV Dealers

TSTV Super dealer
TSTV Sub dealer
TSTV Retailer
Definitely, you are most likely to learn the installation procedures and other related technical services. This will enable you teach and train TSTV installers by organizing TSTV installers training.

Click here for all the information you need to become a TSTV dealer

http://www.newzified.com/tstv-dealer-super-dealer-sub-dealer-retailer-application-registration-form/
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by isaco(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wen sim card was selling for 40k, if a new company come up that time n tell Nigerians its sim card will be free some will say the offer is too good to be true. Nothing like competition.

Since tstv matter come up, dstv gives free super sport 3 . I watched EPL games there this weekend
I can't believe my eye to see super sport 3 as free to air on dstv. Beginning of better life

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by peeps4u: 6:46am On Oct 02, 2017
isaco:
Wen sim card was selling for 40k, if a new company come up that time n tell Nigerians its sim card will be free some will say the offer is too good to be true. Nothing like competition.

Since tstv matter come up, dstv gives free super sport 3 . I watched EPL games there this weekend
I can't believe my eye to see super sport 3 as free to air on dstv. Beginning of better life

Don't mind those people, they make good things look so unattainable or needlessly expensive. From selling sim card for 40k to telling us per second billing was impossible till GLO came on board.
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by Bbdealer(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tstv pls how many devices can be connected to one decoder at the same time
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by daddy001: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2017
cloud9usher:

How some of you people reason is so funny!

They said they would launch on October 1st, meaning its on that day they would start selling decoders and satellite dishes, so they should allow you do "test transmission" using an invisible dish and decoder? They are only doing publicity for now!

Or you meant they(TSTV) have not done their own test transmission? I laugh plenty! grin

And mind you, all these channels that TSTV would be airing on their platform are already transmitting and working fine this second I'm typing this message, they are being transmitted on other Pay TV and "free to air" platforms all around the world. Or you feel the likes of CNN, BeIn sports, National Geographic channel that would be on TSTV are not already transmitting now? grin
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by daddy001: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
daddy001:
it's 7days to go and we r yet to see any test transmission.hmmm!
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by daddy001: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2017
cloud9usher:

How some of you people reason is so funny!

They said they would launch on October 1st, meaning its on that day they would start selling decoders and satellite dishes, so they should allow you do "test transmission" using an invisible dish and decoder? They are only doing publicity for now!

Or you meant they(TSTV) have not done their own test transmission? I laugh plenty! grin

And mind you, all these channels that TSTV would be airing on their platform are already transmitting and working fine this second I'm typing this message, they are being transmitted on other Pay TV and "free to air" platforms all around the world. Or you feel the likes of CNN, BeIn sports, National Geographic channel that would be on TSTV are not already transmitting now? grin
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by abulude: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fraud Uncovered In Proposed Launch Of Digital TV Services By TSTV.

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by cumlord(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2017
abulude:
Fraud Uncovered In Proposed Launch Of Digital TV Services By TSTV.
Bad belle why u dey do like this?.... It's been proven to be a lie.... Oga please calm down
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by rsneha(f): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2018
thanks
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by grammarlookup: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2018
rsneha:
this site https://www.grammarlookup.com is both grammar and punctuation checker.
Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by tankoy: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
?

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by nokingasgod: 7:38am On May 01, 2018
cloud9usher:

Can people like you just shut up if you are not informed enough? Jeez! Ignorance at its peak!

You said: "Don't think it will be commercially viable for a real DSTV competitor to be that ridiculously cheap. Premiership broadcast right don't come cheap..."

I laugh at your ignorance! You think because DSTV are milking Nigerians dry you feel it okay for pay TV to be expensive right? Can you remember how MTN way back were stealing from Nigerians? There was no per second call billing, you call for 5 seconds and you are charged for 1 minute, if you recharge 1K you must use the airtime within a week or else the credit floats, and SIM cards were sold for 25K, etc, what happened when other networks came? Competition changed everything, what is happening now?

Now let me enlighten your parochial mind, premiership broadcast is not expensive! Over here in the south south part of Nigeria, we have been enjoying premiership coverage on BeIn sports for over 3 years now, we watch it on CTL pay TV platform and it cost just N3150 monthly for the full bouquet of all channels.
TSTV has all of the BeIn sports channels meaning you can watch ANY match in ANY league in the world.

In sub sahara Africa, SuperSport, Kwese Sports and Canal+ have the rights to show the EPL and TSTV also has Kwese Sports and Canal+ channels. You can Google about the channels that have EPL rights, it's not only SuperSport.

You all thought watching EPL is expensive because greedy DSTV were milking us dry and that era is over!

Basket mouth how market now?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices by peeps4u: 2:21pm On May 01, 2018
nokingasgod:

Basket mouth how market now?

What an irony. He should direct that question to you instead. What has tstv done now that's different from what you got during test transmission. They still promise "we will........" Or you care to show us last epl or ucl shown by tstv?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.